Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Still two more days and its' DeD day again
BTW, hello all, anyone there ?
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neurotic

Haha, Angelina Jolie has nothing on OKB! I have been working this Eid and was so stressed out...this pic gave me the much needed laugh! He is a gem when it comes to humor and being witty! Some of the humor are a bit too much for me at times! I am pretty much old school! But to each his own! His dubsmash's are out of the world! Most of the dubsmashes gives me a headache! But OKB's one's are the best that there is!

Yes definitely! He is unmatched when it comes to humor and wittiness! Its literally in his blood.
His dubmashes are DOWNRIGHT hilarious πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ash, bohat jaldi nahi dekh liya episode!πŸ˜†

But yes, the episode was all FEELS!! The last conversation was a KILLER!
Farah's heart was breaking bit by bit, piece by piece while Wali was super calm but straightforward and blunt at the same time.

Even in the scene where Farah asked him to take her to the graveyard and he refuses, he was feeling a bit bad when he saw tears in her eyes.

I literally SCREAMED when I saw that he had overheard the last bit of Moeez and Farah convo!
"Mein apne aur Wali ke rishte ko dil se qabul kar chuki hoon aur marte dam tak isse nahi torungi"
It was something along these lines

Loool Maryy... You know the reason why I watched it so jaldi .. πŸ˜†

And YES YES... I saw that... That scene is my favorite.. When she asks him to take her to the graveyard but he denies... Mannn... This was it.. BRILLIANT acting by both.. Especially Maya there.. Ufff..

❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But yaar Mary.. I missed that part.. Wali overhears their convo ? Or he just sees Moiz with Faara.. I am confused :S
But if he overheard this part of their convo then why he was telling Faara all those things during their last convo.. K she still loves Moiz n blah.. May be he felt that she was telling all that to Moiz just because of this guilt and majboori.. Other wise she doesn't want to continue their Nikah.. ?

Maybe.. Lets see..

But I am so waiting for the next epiii yaaarrr... Faara looks really pretty in that attire !! Wali dekhe ga toh... I want a quick sa moment of him admiring her.. Ek chota sa scene.. Pyara sa luqma .. Puhleeezz ❀️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But yaar Mary.. I missed that part.. Wali overhears their convo ? Or he just sees Moiz with Faara.. I am confused :S

But if he overheard this part of their convo then why he was telling Faara all those things during their last convo.. K she still loves Moiz n blah.. May be he felt that she was telling all that to Moiz just because of this guilt and majboori.. Other wise she doesn't want to continue their Nikah.. ?

Maybe.. Lets see..

But I am so waiting for the next epiii yaaarrr... Faara looks really pretty in that attire !! Wali dekhe ga toh... I want a quick sa moment of him admiring her.. Ek chota sa scene.. Pyara sa luqma .. Puhleeezz ❀️

Exactly Ash. He had overheard the last bit of the conversation but he thinks that she wants to continue their relationship because of guilt and majboori and now that she wants to live at the haveli, she would have to remain married to him. This is not acceptable to him. He wants a relationship based on love and not compromise. He clearly told her that in the last scene.

Oh yes! We all want him to admire Farah. Aik double take to banta hai! πŸ˜‰
Mujhse ziada excited nahi hogi tum for the episode! πŸ˜†
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello :)
I recently started watching Diyar e Dil and have watched 10 episodes already in two days (despite being super busy).

Have loved Osman and Maya since Aunn Zara days and loved their chemistry in the siggys and VMs of DL that I watched. Osman looks so hot in this show as an angry young man

I even liked the story of Suhaib and Arjumand. It was heart touching. But Suhaib's death was so painful.

I am desperately waiting to watch WaFa's hate marriage track My main reason of starting this show [LOL]

Can anyone tell me how many total episodes will be airing of this show? 29 have already aired I guess. I hate to wait for next episode [LOL]
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Golu.

Hello :)

I recently started watching Diyar e Dil and have watched 10 episodes already in two days (despite being super busy).

Have loved Osman and Maya since Aunn Zara days and loved their chemistry in the siggys and VMs of DL that I watched. Osman looks so hot in this show as an angry young man

I even liked the story of Suhaib and Arjumand. It was heart touching. But Suhaib's death was so painful.

I am desperately waiting to watch WaFa's hate marriage track My main reason of starting this show πŸ˜†

Can anyone tell me how many total episodes will be airing of this show? 29 have already aired I guess. I hate to wait for next episode πŸ˜†

OMG the GIFs in your creation box. I miss Kill Me Heal Me😭 My fav K-drama hands down! Nothing can beat it. Ji Sung & HJE better do another drama together.

The show is 30+ episodes. The actual number hasn't been disclosed yet.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am on episode 13. Drama is good. But Maya's acting is annoying at times and so is Rukis character.
OKB is . Way too less WALI and Farah scenes
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I don't want to come off as a desperate, crazy fangirl, so I'll just shut up and say no more xD

They're just friends and I'm going to study. *my attempt to act like a mature and sensible viewer* LOL

I think that is the sensible thing to do! I will try to stop talking about off screen pairing stuff too! Hopefully their beautiful friendship continues! But in the back of my head I feel like a big sis who wants to set them upπŸ˜†!
Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago