Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
/QUOTE]
Omg! They can't get any cuter can they?

I showed this video to mom and she was like inn donon ko shaadi kerleni chahiye πŸ˜†

Haha..agree with your mom!...I used to think how can people be so invested in onscreen couples and say that they should get married and what not! Until I came across these two! These are just so adorable together! Everytime I see them...my thoughts are...how cute are these two! They always look as if they belong to each other! And I have just become a typical jodi shipper!!
Neurotic thumbnail
Yep!It's in their insta! OKB's pic from the other day was hilarious!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neurotic

Yep!It's in their insta! OKB's pic from the other day was hilarious!

Lol yes that one with the bakra! πŸ˜† Angelina Jolie ki pic se comparison made me laugh so hard!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha..agree with your mom!...I used to think how can people be so invested in onscreen couples and say that they should get married and what not! Until I came across these two! These are just so adorable together! Everytime I see them...my thoughts are...how cute are these two! They always look as if they belong to each other! And I have just become a typical jodi shipper!!

I ship three Pakistani couples! I like Ali Rehman and Hareem, Sanam J and Imran and Maya and OKB.
They make excellent couples and are good offscreen friends too
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
Neurotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol yes that one with the bakra! πŸ˜† Angelina Jolie ki pic se comparison made me laugh so hard!

Haha, Angelina Jolie has nothing on OKB! I have been working this Eid and was so stressed out...this pic gave me the much needed laugh! He is a gem when it comes to humor and being witty! Some of the humor are a bit too much for me at times! I am pretty much old school! But to each his own! His dubsmash's are out of the world! Most of the dubsmashes gives me a headache! But OKB's one's are the best that there is!
Edited by Neurotic - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg! They can't get any cuter can they?

I showed this video to mom and she was like inn donon ko shaadi kerleni chahiyeπŸ˜†

Yup shadi k baad bhe yeh dono yahi karte rahen Gaye. πŸ˜† obi saying ikkahatay nahi bol saktee thee lol super cute. Ur mom is right.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@fawadbae

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Thanks for posting!
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Is it from this eid?</font>

Yes it's from today.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
My twitter timeline had a collective meltdown seeing the vid!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I ship three Pakistani couples! I like Ali Rehman and Hareem, Sanam J and Imran and Maya and OKB.
They make excellent couples and are good offscreen friends too

Ali rehman is closer friends with armeena rana Khan...I hv seen a lot of their offscreen pics after mohabbat ab nahin hogi...And their next movie also stars himself with armeena...uggghhh

So I never cud ship Ali with hareem as the offscreen bond isn't anything special

BUT YES IMRAN ABBAS A D SANAM JUNG offscreen rapport is just AWESOME...both r such beautiful people at heart...I luved their hsy epi n also the BTS pics imran used to post during alvida shoots...they just complement each other too well offscreen

OSMAYA...u guys said it all...JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Omg such a cute eid wish by OsMaya.
https://video-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xaf1/v/t42.1790-2/12053734_1122646547763398_1036468614_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=56f1d0bd820c2b07cabde7f8378414a6&oe=56070412

Haiii!! They are so so cute <333
I love the way he said "aur mein hoon Farah aur mein hamesha roti rehti hoon" πŸ˜†