Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Lol thats the great thing about Arjumand, she doesnt need to raise her voice or use and disrespectful words to make her point.

She chooses her words very wisely and when says something it really hits home amd leaves a lasting impression.

Very true, for years Wali has only received rudeness and hatred from Farah so I guess hes not holding out for any hope?

Awww even I cant wait to see his teasing smirks and naughtyness which will leave Farah shocked and embarrassed for sure 😳 😆

Next episode will defo be intense and I hope they dont end it on only 2
30 episodes.

Plus theres this scene from one of promos where Wali mentions about making an important announcement at midnight. I really want to see WaFa scenes post their confession 😳

Yeah it may be about 1st April morning 12:00 am 😕
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Tum log to aaj hi 50 pages complete kar doge :P

nazar na lagao 😆
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

His cold-shouldering becomes too justified when one thinks about how his innocent and rightful flirting with his dear wifey was turned down. And Farah knows that and accepts it. Still..poor girl But I do love how she isn't blaming anyone for her mistakes, accepting them dil se, and actually working to rectify that by apologizing rather than pushing it under the rug. She knows she can't move ahead till she makes peace with the past.. Aah..I do love her so 😳

Everyone doesn't have that JIGAR to admit their mistakes bravely and working towards rectifying them ..👏
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ek Ruhi, Tajammul aur Zohra ke liye bhi please. Ruhi should get a slap from Arjumand only! 🤣

😆 let them dish out some slaps as our Eid ka special gift! No wonder Farah will feel the need to ask Wali how his hand was!😃

P.S. apologies for the incessant quoting...that was the last one. Promise!😳
Edited by twerping - 9 years ago
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: lasyap3

Everyone doesn't have that JIGAR to admit their mistakes bravely and working towards rectifying them ..👏

Very true. Farah's apology was truly from the heart and she laid out all her mistakes, refusing to hide behind anyone but took the blame fair and square. No wonder Wali forgot his cold behavior and instead gave her that reply.
Main to madad karne aayi hoon 🤣
No wonder Farah will feel the need to ask Wali how his hand was!😃
Iska kya matlab :O
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAs-rg5dCzY[/YOUTUBE]
twerping thumbnail

No wonder Farah will feel the need to ask Wali how his hand was!😃

Iska kya matlab :O

Hehe...thappad marne ke liye haath toh istimaal karna parta hai, right? And especially when you're slapping around such thickheads as that lot...thoda dard toh banta hai.. Sorry, sometimes I think the strangest thoughts..😳
Lol I thought maybe you are reffering to a promo or something!