Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

What a lovely episode! Mohabbat ka jung shuru kar do Farah! The second War of roses we'll call it!

Yeah , I am eager 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some really smart people here! I hope it's safe to say that some of you're predicting the further story right.. *hint hint* 😎 Had I not read the novel already, I would have NEVER guessed what's coming next 😳
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

HAHAHAH! I'm so glad. I want to just go to him and shout at his face, 'REJECTION'. Bauhat acha hua us meesnay ke saath! xD

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"I think wali is super hot and I ain't letting him go"
"I want to live in this haveli
With wali ...cuz he's hot and you are not"

Shabz 🤣🤣🤣

Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

PRECAP!

Faraah is all dressed up in a shalwar kameez (WOAH!! Finally we see Faraah wearing shalwar kameez). She asks Arjumand if she could help with any engagement preparations. Arjumand says, 'Jab tak tumhe tumhara hissa nahin mil jata, tumhara haq is haveli par hai, mujh par ye meri aulaad par nahin' (You only have the right on this haveli not on me or my kdis). Moeez is shouting and saying to him mom, 'I ran after her like a servant for 4.5 years and now she tells me that she will live in the haveli forever and maintain her nikaah with Wali. Wali is better than me (oh boy! we all said that wali is ten times better than you xD).. at least he got the sonay ki chirya and I didn't.' He's real depressed about the fact that Faraah has rejected him for Wali. LOL! That Imraan bhai (business partner of Moeez) has given him just two weeks to return the money. Ruhi overhears Moeez saying all and she says 'Main abhi Faraah ko call karke aap sab ki asliyat (reality) batati hoon.' Moeez is shown dragging Ruhi to a room, cutting the telephone line and says to Ruhi, 'Aap isi room mein bethein, mujhse nafrat karein. But I won't let you leave the room till I bring Faraah back here'.

KAMEENA moeez! At least Wali is good enough not to manhandle a woman who's of his mother's age. Moeez doesn't even respect Ruhi. Do you manhandle your dad's sister like this. IDIOT!

OHMYGODD! We got all the scene from the promo and the precap! That's a miracle.

😲

That MOEEZ 😡
Dexterity thumbnail

Do you think he'll do something desperate like zabardasti kidnapping and thus get beaten up? Meri har sawal related to Moez these days seem to end up with Moez getting beaten up

Your obsession 😆
Tum log to aaj hi 50 pages complete kar doge :P
Dexterity thumbnail

Bas ab kuch volunteers ki intezaar mein hoon!😉

Count me in 😉
Dexterity thumbnail

Haiii! Yeah! Loved both these scenes...Wali's kindness truly killed me in that Farah asking for forgiveness scene!
And the balcony scene! Am so loving this stage of the story! What pleasant anticipation...they are truly very talented actors! Also special mention for Zarmeeney! She is so natural!
Glad you broke your silence... Was wondering what had happened to you..😆🤗

I was like Bechari Farah ... but you see when realization dawns upon you , you must not be like defeated by fate ... Infact it's time to work more and do things which may subside the effect of your misdeeds. 😊
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh yes! Even I am waiting for his reaction. He better be a stunned to see her otherwise I will be super disappointed.

Yes me too! This one is too serious. I hope the Shareer wali comes back. I don't expect a compliment from him, just a double take would do 😆

I just wish the same ... it need not be positive but atleast neutral 😆