Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I actually thought that the dialogue, 'Sab ke naam le liye aap ne' would in the long convo from yesterday. Because she takes everyone's name AJ, Chachu, Baba.. to convince him.

Oh yes! Maybe Faraah and Wali will go to Lahore to rescue Ruhi and Wali will have a fight with Moeez (I'm desperate to see Wali beating up Moeez) πŸ˜† Though that's not possible.. or maybe it's just an ordinary injury and we're speculating too much xD

haha.. I have so many scenarios running in my head right now... lol
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

EEEPS! HAI NA?!?!? While watching the scene, I was mouthing the few lines I did remember from the novel. Ditto same lines and I LOVED that! Obi and Maya's, both their expressions were on point which was so necessary. Farah was literally the epitome of heartbreak there...like with every word, Wali was sucking the soul outta her. AAH! I can't wait to see what is next in store for us.

AND FARAH LOOKED SO DARN PRETTY IN THE PRECAP!!

EXACTLY!! Having read the novel just in July, I remember that conversation quite a lot. I wish the beginning of the scene was like it was in the novel.. the conversation took place in Wali's bedroom. Aakhir Wali ka bedroom is significant for upcoming scenes πŸ˜† But still.. WALIII! He acted like a gentleman lekin everytime he was telling her not to worry about divorce, he was actually giving way to more tears. Had the conversation gone longer, Faraah would have burst into tears in front of him πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Thanks zaya for this wonderfully detailed update! How do you manage all with watching the show at the same time! Super thankful to your magical abilities though❀️

It's exciting because i watch it with my sisters and they just hate Faraah for crying everytime.. so at least I get so see people excited like me here πŸ˜†

You're welcome!! :D
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Ahmed Zeb.. that his name I guess. Zehreelay.. you said the right word girl! Uske expressions zehreelay aur woh mujhe khud hi zeher lagta hai πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It's exciting because i watch it with my sisters and they just hate Faraah for crying everytime.. so at least I get so see people excited like me here πŸ˜†

You're welcome!! :D

hehe!!! I am soo glad she didn't shed any tears in this episode!!! Looks like her quota of tears is over. Just her lost in her thoughts in itself was so powerful and especially the 'OK' she says when Wali refuses to take her to Behroz's grave! Brought a lump in my throat! 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

sorry for peeping in but you are too tough with words πŸ˜† i need to open dictionary in a side tab πŸ˜†

You're not the only one, trust me πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Finally Eid holidays are here and I randomly looked for tweets with the hashtag 'DiyareDil' on twitter. And there's this girl who tweeted that Wali would be soon singing 'Sher Khan' by Ahmed Siddiq. GOD! And right now I'm imagining Wali singing that song.. trust me, the haveli walay would get a good laugh after all the tension that surrounds them.
Here's the link to the song:

http://playit.pk/watch?v=LkGV1D-0YA8

ALLAH! Imagine Wali singing this song. Somebody please convey this idea to Obi for the parody.. he sooo needs to include this in the parody! 🀣

Originally posted by: twerping

Yes! One slap!! If Wali or Farah doesn't want to dirty their hands, they can get one of the Khan brigade to do it...but one slap would be heaven!! 😳

Ek Ruhi, Tajammul aur Zohra ke liye bhi please. Ruhi should get a slap from Arjumand only! 🀣
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You're not the only one, trust me πŸ˜†

Duh!

Seriously, C'mon! 😡

P.S: @OnepoundChic, don't sweat it... Peeping toms/tomalinas are most welcome. πŸ˜†
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Duh!

Seriously, C'mon! 😡

P.S: @OnepoundChic, don't sweat it... Peeping toms/tomalinas are most welcome. πŸ˜†

aapke duh kehne se kuch nahi hota, I've never come across anyone using these many difficult words in a sentence. πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago