Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

At this point in the story Wali has no inclination about Farah's feelings. He only thinks that she is ready to accept their relationship for others and he clearly told her that he would never maintain their relationship for this reason. I agree that there is nothing wrong in keeping relationship for others, but Wali does not want that. He believes in living life on his terms and he does not want Farah to keep their relationship for other's sake. This hurts his pride and his heart!

Wali has CLEARLY told her that he would not settle for anything less than love. Farah has not realised that she is in love with Wali yet but when she does, so will Wali. Her actions and reactions would make it obvious to him. But at this point, he has no clue that Farah wants the relationship for herself and nor does Farah! Once Wali realises this, his heart will automatically open for her again and he would be ready to give their relationship a chance.

I understand what you are saying, which is why I said relationship for others is not wrong but it can't be the only reason... the only reason I feel like wali knows something is because of that promo dialogue... unless he finds out something about her "true" feelings in the coming episode(s)... i don't know.. this show has me on my toes all week!lol

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAO! I dont think he will do anything to Farah, unless they wanna drag the show more. I just hope he gets one slap at least!

Yes! One slap!! If Wali or Farah doesn't want to dirty their hands, they can get one of the Khan brigade to do it...but one slap would be heaven!! 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

See. I always wished to see Zarmeena's wedding ceremony.. usually we got cute scenes when the girl is all dressed up and looking pretty! cute scenes is such a wishful thinking and it would look out of the question if we get one, so at least we deserve some reaction from Wali's side. Stealing a glance at her when she's talking to guests or something like that? pleaseee.. he deserves and has the right to tarofy at his beloved wife. But that better go unnoticed by Arjumand or she will beat Wali up 😆

Arjumand has become WaFa ke raaston ka kanta 🤔
I hope something happens and Farah gets in her good books. I cannot stand her nafrat wale stares anymore.

Wali apni biwi ko thora nahi achi tarah taar lena please. Hopefully Arjumand would be too busy to notice 😆
twerping thumbnail

See. I always wished to see Zarmeena's wedding ceremony.. usually we got cute scenes when the girl is all dressed up and looking pretty! cute scenes is such a wishful thinking and it would look out of the question if we get one, so at least we deserve some reaction from Wali's side. Stealing a glance at her when she's talking to guests or something like that? pleaseee.. he deserves and has the right to tarofy at his beloved wife. But that better go unnoticed by Arjumand or she will beat Wali up 😆

hehe! I hear you! ⭐️
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nahh.. it can't go unnoticed by Arjumand.. Even she should know how her kid feels! She thinks he can't stand her and he will never forgive Fara... She's wrong and needs to know that!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Wali ko abhi nahi pata kuch but he will get to know eventually. Just so you know, that dialogue in the promo is from the last episode. 😉
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
YUPS! Wali ko haq hai to tadofy his super pretty wife and humein tou DEFO haq hai to see him stealing glances at her and being a subtle version of #hearteyes.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

I wouldn't mind seeing Wali realise Farah loves him before she does...after all he has been in love longer and knows the signs better! 😆 And then if he decides to tease her into realising her feelings...that will make me a very happy soul indeed! 😳

Oh he might! 😆 At the rate Farah is going, he would have to!
Farah is pretty dumb when it comes to realising her feelings. It took ages for her to realise that she loved AJ 😆
Oh my! That would be so amazing to watch! That would surely be a treat for all of us 😉
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

when she said everyone's name, as to why she wants to fulfill this relationship, I could hear promo-wale-Wali in the back of my head... "sab ka naam le liya hai apne madam.. ab ut jahiye.. mere bed pe kaafi so liya hain" or something like that.

Wonder when this dialogue will come to light.. and I am still curious about his hand... kisi ko tho mara hoga na...

I actually thought that the dialogue, 'Sab ke naam le liye aap ne' would in the long convo from yesterday. Because she takes everyone's name AJ, Chachu, Baba.. to convince him.

Oh yes! Maybe Faraah and Wali will go to Lahore to rescue Ruhi and Wali will have a fight with Moeez (I'm desperate to see Wali beating up Moeez) 😆 Though that's not possible.. or maybe it's just an ordinary injury and we're speculating too much xD
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh he might! 😆 At the rate Farah is going, he would have to!
Farah is pretty dumb when it comes to realising her feelings. It took ages for her to realise that she loved AJ 😆
Oh my! That would be so amazing to watch! That would surely be a treat for all of us 😉

hehe!! Yeah!! Also, another thing that would be quite fun is to see a scene where Zarmeene gives Farah some relationship advice...two sisters helping each other out...but then since so few episodes are left I doubt if there will be any more Farah-Zarmeene scenes.
But I really liked the nod Zarmeene gave to Farah when Wali had left the breakfast table to go to office and then Farah got up and followed Wali. It was like Zarmeene was giving her the courage to approach Wali with that request to take her to the father's grave.