Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

I have a feeling that Tajammul will now help Ruhi to escape from Moeez's clutches. He is already guilty about his behaviour. I hope he helps her out in some way.

Still won't be redeemed...
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I don't think Wali's denying it. I think it is just to provoke Fara into thinking more deeply about this relationship, so she can come to the conclusion that she wants this relationship for herself rather than for everyone else. I mean, I don't think it's wrong to want to fulfill a relationship for others, but that can't be the main reason. It can be a subpoint, but not the sole reason. And I feel like Wali is trying to make her realize that. (That dialogue keeps ringing in my head--sab ka naam le liya...)

At this point in the story Wali has no inclination about Farah's feelings. He only thinks that she is ready to accept their relationship for others and he clearly told her that he would never maintain their relationship for this reason. I agree that there is nothing wrong in keeping relationship for others, but Wali does not want that. He believes in living life on his terms and he does not want Farah to keep their relationship for other's sake. This hurts his pride and his heart!

Wali has CLEARLY told her that he would not settle for anything less than love. Farah has not realised that she is in love with Wali yet but when she does, so will Wali. Her actions and reactions would make it obvious to him. But at this point, he has no clue that Farah wants the relationship for herself and nor does Farah! Once Wali realises this, his heart will automatically open for her again and he would be ready to give their relationship a chance.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Still won't be redeemed...

I agree. His actions can never be justified or forgiven. But at this point, his sister needs him and even if he ever loved his sister even a little he would help. If not much then he can call Farah and tell her everything.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes! Even I am waiting for his reaction. He better be a stunned to see her otherwise I will be super disappointed.

Yes me too! This one is too serious. I hope the Shareer wali comes back. I don't expect a compliment from him, just a double take would do 😆

SERIOUSLY!! Who needs words? Stupid, pointless, ordinary WORDS when they speak volumes just by being silent? A compliment wouldn't be needed. I don't care if Farah doesn't see it as long as WE do. She looked so so SO pretty. And it's such a change! Ever since she has come to the haveli, her style has gotten so simple. Even more so than before when she did have western clothes but they were always more on the side of comfort than style. But now all dressed up in that gorgeous dress, those little earrings, hair set perfectly...HOW can Wali not be just a little bit taken aback by that? His first, immediate reaction seeing her... I WANNA SEE THAT! Matlab...uff!!!
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, Wali has no reason to believe that Farah loves him. At the moment when he walked in on Farah and Moez, even then what he overheard was that their relationship had been sealed by her Baba and she will maintain it till her last breath...so yeah, totally true, that he sees her actions towards him as a compromise brought on by her guilt and love for Agha Jaan. But I am looking forward to whatever it is that will happen next which will make him realise that Farah loves him.
As for Farah not telling him her true feelings, I sense that she too hasn't realised the depth of her feelings towards Wali. His words in this episode will make her think about the reasons why she wanted the relationship to not end and why Wali's decision to end it was not making her happy.
Excellent points @lostmymusic about Wali's upbringing and particularly love the way you brought in Suhaib and Arjumand's personality traits to explain Wali's actions. Never thought of it that way!
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

SERIOUSLY!! Who needs words? Stupid, pointless, ordinary WORDS when they speak volumes just by being silent? A compliment wouldn't be needed. I don't care if Farah doesn't see it as long as WE do. She looked so so SO pretty. And it's such a change! Ever since she has come to the haveli, her style has gotten so simple. Even more so than before when she did have western clothes but they were always more on the side of comfort than style. But now all dressed up in that gorgeous dress, those little earrings, hair set perfectly...HOW can Wali not be just a little bit taken aback by that? His first, immediate reaction seeing her... I WANNA SEE THAT! Matlab...uff!!!

hehe!!! Can't wait to see Wali's reaction on seeing Farah look so adorably pretty! Banda toh ghayal hi ho jayga!! 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See. I always wished to see Zarmeena's wedding ceremony.. usually we got cute scenes when the girl is all dressed up and looking pretty! cute scenes is such a wishful thinking and it would look out of the question if we get one, so at least we deserve some reaction from Wali's side. Stealing a glance at her when she's talking to guests or something like that? pleaseee.. he deserves and has the right to tarofy at his beloved wife. But that better go unnoticed by Arjumand or she will beat Wali up 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ikr? Farah wears simple clothes and minimal makeup at the haveli. She never dresses up and this change BETTER be noticed by Wali 😆 Mais! I cannot WAIT!
Long glance ya double take to banta hai boss!

Originally posted by: twerping

Do you think he'll do something desperate like zabardasti kidnapping and thus get beaten up? Meri har sawal related to Moez these days seem to end up with Moez getting beaten up

LMAO! I dont think he will do anything to Farah, unless they wanna drag the show more. I just hope he gets one slap at least!
twerping thumbnail

At this point in the story Wali has no inclination about Farah's feelings. He only thinks that she is ready to accept their relationship for others and he clearly told her that he would never maintain their relationship for this reason. I agree that there is nothing wrong in keeping relationship for others, but Wali does not want that. He believes in living life on his terms and he does not want Farah to keep their relationship for other's sake. This hurts his pride and his heart!

Wali has CLEARLY told her that he would not settle for anything less than love. Farah has not realised that she is in love with Wali yet but when she does, so will Wali. Her actions and reactions would make it obvious to him. But at this point, he has no clue that Farah wants the relationship for herself and nor does Farah! Once Wali realises this, his heart will automatically open for her again and he would be ready to give their relationship a chance.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wali realise Farah loves him before she does...after all he has been in love longer and knows the signs better! 😆 And then if he decides to tease her into realising her feelings...that will make me a very happy soul indeed! 😳