Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I watched all those telefilms but I dont remember any Gautam one :O I think the first one was Viraf and Shilpa one.

That was such an easy sawaal! You cant forget Armaan but you can forget Sid😳 You disappointed me! Yes that was Sid..I loved Sid and Riddhima scenes I was a fan of KSG before that, but after the leap when he came back he looked completely different and weird.

It was the couple mismatch one. Gautam had a sister whose role was played by Dimple (Zain's sister in BI) and he comes back from abroad for his sister's marriage and falls in love with his sister's husband-to-be's best friend. 😆 Maybe it was the second one.. i was just skimming through different channels and I came across it. It was interesting so I ended up watching the entire telefilm. Haven't watched any other telefilm.. bas liked this one a lot.

Ab nahin yaad tou main kya karoon. Bhool gayi because I never watched it properly. The only thing that I remember about DMG is its last episode of season one. I cried my eyes out because it was so emotional and heartbreaking. Nonetheless, I loved it. One brilliant episode.😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to wait for BI to begin after seeing the promos of it.. They promoted it well. It started off well.. I loved the part of this show where Aliya's Nikah doesn't happen and Zain and Aliya get married.. That bunch of episodes were brilliance ! But I lost interest in that show later on.. Harshad is a decent actor. Preetika's look I didn't admire much.. Her hairstyle was completely annoying.. It was STILL.. And I don't like it LOL..
I didn't follow the show but post leap I saw one epi n she looked really nice with straight hair n shalwar kameez.. It suited her better.. But well .. It has finished now 😆

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mais When I was trying to post them on tumblr they looked really grainy. It might have been my eyes deceiving me.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to like DMG in the beginning.. When it started, was awesome.. KSG aka Dr. Armaan I liked.. Then they changed the Ridhima.. Like WHOAA 😳.. Shilpa Anand was the best Ridhima among the three.. Not that I don't like the other two.. They were good in their respected share of acting.. But they didn't click me with Armaan.. :S
I left watching DMG when Abhi and Nikki's story was going.. ( Ahhh I loved that couple Their story was the best among the side-couples.. )

Post leap.. I only watched Armaan and Shilpa's scenes.. To satisfy the liking in me for KSG and Shilpa's chemistry.. I wanted that the ending should be Sid Ridhima and Armaan Shilpa.. It would have been the best ! Warna toh Shilpa ko wapis show mein laane ka koi fayda hi nahi hua :O
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I used to like DMG in the beginning.. When it started, was awesome.. KSG aka Dr. Armaan I liked.. Then they changed the Ridhima.. Like WHOAA 😳.. Shilpa Anand was the best Ridhima among the three.. Not that I don't like the other two.. They were good in their respected share of acting.. But they didn't click me with Armaan.. :S

I left watching DMG when Abhi and Nikki's story was going.. ( Ahhh I loved that couple Their story was the best among the side-couples.. )

Post leap.. I only watched Armaan and Shilpa's scenes.. To satisfy the liking in me for KSG and Shilpa's chemistry.. I wanted that the ending should be Sid Ridhima and Armaan Shilpa.. It would have been the best ! Warna toh Shilpa ko wapis show mein laane ka koi fayda hi nahi hua :O

I loved Abhi-Nikki! I also enjoyed Rahul-Muskaan but they butchered that story really badly.

I too wanted Sid-Riddhima and fought for them on IF but these fangirls are dangerous. At one point I just stopped... I was afraid someone was going to show up on my front porch lol but yeah, Shilpa's return to the show was pretty much useless.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I loved Abhi-Nikki! I also enjoyed Rahul-Muskaan but they butchered that story really badly.

I too wanted Sid-Riddhima and fought for them on IF but these fangirls are dangerous. At one point I just stopped... I was afraid someone was going to show up on my front porch lol but yeah, Shilpa's return to the show was pretty much useless.

Omggg u fought for SIDDHIMA ...I was the head of the SIDDHIMA battle troop...I managed this huge army of siddhima fans in fb and India forums and made them mail star one and even call star one and the production house to unite them and they indeed listened to us and we did hv a 9 month siddima track ...otherwise they wud hv reunited her with arman way before...but we siddhima fans made sure we get our fair share of siddhima ...and we got two siddhima grand weddings whereas armann riddhima got no wedding
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I was a DMG ADDICT
I LUVED rahul muskaan

Abhi nikki

Even Dr keerti Dr shubhankar

Yuvi naina was good too from season 2

And by my dp u guys may hv guessed my addiction for Jennifer karan Wahi PAIRING

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 26javey

@Mais When I was trying to post them on tumblr they looked really grainy. It might have been my eyes deceiving me.

Happens to me as well. But the gifs seem grainy when I save them but they look nice on tumblr..
#mystery 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I used to wait for BI to begin after seeing the promos of it.. They promoted it well. It started off well.. I loved the part of this show where Aliya's Nikah doesn't happen and Zain and Aliya get married.. That bunch of episodes were brilliance ! But I lost interest in that show later on.. Harshad is a decent actor. Preetika's look I didn't admire much.. Her hairstyle was completely annoying.. It was STILL.. And I don't like it LOL..

I didn't follow the show but post leap I saw one epi n she looked really nice with straight hair n shalwar kameez.. It suited her better.. But well .. It has finished now 😆

Harshad preetika has SCORCHING CHEMISTRY

But I agree the written content of BI wasn't good

They Cudnt mk any good tracks after the wedding track

I liked the track post leap but watched the show for Harshad preetika

They r the most amazingly talented newcomers

Specially Harshad coz preetika still had experience from south films but Harshad was just new and he was just terrific as zain Abdullah
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Only the first few months of Saraswatichandra were worth watching.. SLB did an amazing job when he was directing it.. Uff I watched so many dramas back then! Now don't get much time to keep up with many

Lol so true ,.,.me too used to watch so many dramas simultaneously back then but those times the dramas were good. As well...not like the current Hindi soaps with lower league lead cast n even PATHETIC story

The quality of written content has gone down the drain whereas the soaps were really good even a few yrs bk

Now I hardly can find a good show to watch