Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh forgot to add, Arjun Rampal can freaking ACT and he is good
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -iLoveZaynMalik

Hamari Adhuri Kahani

I love Vidya, I love Emraan, and Rajkumar is a great actor but WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK WAS THIS MOVIE?!!!!

So damn melodramatic. It can beat an Ekta Kapoor show. πŸ˜•

2/5

IKR. I was dying to see VB and EH again after DP. Ghanchakar was meh and this movie went over my head. I mean good story line could have handled better but allas. 😭
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My Review-Kahaani2
The movie was BRILLIANT. Period. Vidya killed it!!! She was just PHENOMENAL right from the start to the very end. What a Powerhouse actress and what a lovely role! ⭐️My friends and I all loved the movie and we have no complaints whatsoever. Great movie with a very good message. Crisp first and second half as well. Background score really good and haunting! Thrilling moments, some riveting scenes, some splendid acting by Arjun, the girl who played Mini and the entire cast on a whole. The theatre in Pune where I live was nearly full and all in all a paisa vasool movie! One time watch for sure. And yes, Vidya was as good as she was in Kahaani and Dirty Picture, if not, even better. Enough said! Go watch it guys and enjoy the ride! πŸ‘Rating-4/5

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Parched.

A really well made movie with great performances. Wasn't expecting it to be this good. Kudos to Leena Yadav for writing and directing this.

Hamari Adhuri Kahani

Zzz. Cant believe how dated this film was. Really couldn't go beyond the intermission.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Force 2 - sleek action thriller..with a message..Tahir, John, Sona - all did their parts very well..sad that it did not get promoted well..
3.5/5

Dear Zindagi - SRK-Alia scenes make it worth a watch - their performances lifted up this one dimensional script..I just felt Kaira's mistakes were wayyy too many/ behavioural issues were mercurial, for the childhood trauma she went through..

3/5
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ki & KaπŸ˜•
One of the worst films I've seen in a while. Utterly horrendous.

The camera-work was amateurish, in fact no, everyone has a camera phone these days, so even amateurs cut decent angles. Background score was mind-boggling. Completely out of sync with the scene. And what was up with the waterfall montage mashed-up with the love-making scenes, straight out of a B-grade 80s straight-to-VHS flick.

The premise of the story was great, the trailer was fantastic, I really enjoyed the chemistry of Bebo-Arjun. Their kisses seemed very natural. They both were decent in their roles but later on in the movie even Kareena looked like she lost the plot. Her character was all over the place. Not believable at all. Arjun started well too but even during the second half's "conflict"(?) his expressions didn't change at all.
Arjun's dad was the only person that was spot on, although he had about 2 mins screen-time. Kareena's mom was another non-character. I'm so glad I skipped it at the cinemas after reading reviews but I was still curious to catch it online.

The music was very weak, but I already knew that. Ji Huzoori is a brilliant song but was wasted in a bad plot line. Balki's Paa was a great film. Even Cheeni Kum from what I remember was very good.

But W*F was this 😭
1.5 stars
Edited by Rekha_ji - 7 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Angry Birds
The story was weird and contrived. Some games translate into movies because they have a compelling story. Angry Birds did not have a plot. They took a popular game and pulled a story out of their ass. No endearing characters. Nothing engaging at all really. Quite boring.
991876 thumbnail
The girl on the train- 2.5/5 keep it in your pants guys or your wife and ex will gang up and murder you πŸ˜†
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sultan
So THIS was the biggest movie of 2016? 😲

The WEIRD thing is I usually fangirl over Anushka because I think she's a great actress but I found her performance under-par here. And on the other hand I find Sallu to be useless but here he was so likeable and performed really well πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

The movie itself didn't entertain me much, it dragged on so much. I like the music, it was shot pretty well. The characters didn't do anything for me. Um... #okbye

2 stars
saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Befikre- My friends left the theatre in the middle. It was that horrible. Remember I had a fight with them over them watching the film. Today I love love them even more for walking out of theatres.