srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Hey everyone! You all know me as a box office predictor on here, but today I would like to share with you all some content that I've been creating and acted in recently!

I recently created a comedy series called 'GoldMine Idiots', and I would like to share with you guys a link to where you can watch episodes from this series!

I play the main lead (Viraj), a dumb employee working at a pizza shop. 

Also, the comedy and feel is quite inspired by Akshay Kumar's Garam Masala, as that is one of my all-time favorite films. 

There is definitely room for improvement (no one is a bigger critic of my content than me πŸ˜…) but would love to hear some feedback from you all, and hopefully something to keep you guys a bit entertained πŸ˜€ 

There is some swearing involved, so I won't post all of the videos, but I'll post the more family-friendly one, and then please check out my LATEST videos too!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: SOCIAL SODA ENTERTAINMENT 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8G2kss9ic

Edited by srkat - 12 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its really funny man smiley20 great stuff 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow!! That’s awesome srkat, congratulations on your new gig, you are multitalented smiley20

Originally posted by: srkat

Hey everyone! You all know me as a box office predictor on here, but today I would like to share with you all some content that I've been creating and acted in recently!

I recently created a comedy series called 'GoldMine Idiots', and I would like to share with you guys a link to where you can watch episodes from this series!

I play the main lead (Viraj), a dumb employee working at a pizza shop. 

Also, the comedy and feel is quite inspired by Akshay Kumar's Garam Masala, as that is one of my all-time favorite films. 

There is definitely room for improvement (no one is a bigger critic of my content than me πŸ˜…) but would love to hear some feedback from you all, and hopefully something to keep you guys a bit entertained πŸ˜€ 

There is some swearing involved, so I won't post all of the videos, but I'll post the more family-friendly one, and then please check out my LATEST videos too!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: SOCIAL SODA ENTERTAINMENT 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8G2kss9ic

wow keep it up 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wish you all the successsmiley9

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

That is great srkat congratulations on this project 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That was great Bobby and quite relatable for diasporas IMO.  Congratulations and lots of luck in this pursuit.  

P.S.  All immigrant parents are the same smiley36

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations! fun watch.

Edited by RiddlerPump - 12 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations!! You did great and I did got the comedy vibe. Is that your mom? She was also very natural. I also subscribe the channel and liked the video. Keep it up the good work. I hope you will work in many comedy documentaries and shows. All the best!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Better than all nepos !