Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
MSD: The untold story
It wasn't a great film to be honest. I could see the attempts to whitewash Dhoni. So many of his controversies have been deliberately left out.

That said, I still enjoyed it. It did leave an effect on me although that's because I have always been an ardent Dhoni fan. Sushant gave a wonderful performance. Loved Anupam Kher in his parts. Other supporting actors were good too. Both the actresses however had nothing to do. I could have done the same job and the results would have been the same. 😆

The background music was soulful. I'm a sucker for cricket so loved the cricketing shots as well. 😳

My rating- 4/5 ⭐️
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My Night at Maud's
woah woah, what an intelligent movie. The first 10-15 minutes, I was little bored, but once the conversation start, my eyes only open wide. It explores religion, science, beliefs, personal relationships, love, human nature.
It's almost like it's happening naturally - the way dialogues are spoken, the content in them, the acting - their body language.. as if they aren't acting. And the way the story ends was very nice too.
All in all, it has everything, this movie - intelligent dialogues or atleast thought provoking ones with some conflicting views that are put forth by different characters, brilliant acting/directing, a satisfying love story. Just loved it.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Watched Race and Race 2 again after a few years..

Both of them are such stress-busters 😆
Obviously the first one is much better with Akki and Anil's funny one-liners..
But the second one is equally entertaining with comically bad acting from the entire cast.
664269 thumbnail
Mohenjodaro
Finally i have watched the film, thanks to star plus for premiering it.
I had very very low expectations from the film knowing how the film has performed in the Box office, but at the end i think i enjoyed watching the film. It was a fictional film, nothing great in terms of history but it had the warmth and feel of a different era, the costumes and sets were very good, they looked authentic.

The plot was very simple, but still gripping, did not feel bored, as there were lot of good action sequences and in between those some subtle romance between Hrithik and Pooja lifted up the overall appeal of the film. I loved the climax and the execution was brilliant too. The first half was breezy, and the song Tu Hai is just beautiful, it grows on you.

Performance wise, Hrithik was ofcourse a delight, he carried the film which was all about him and his hard work for two years showed onscreen too. Some sequences does remind you of Jodha Akbar, but Sarman is still one of those characters which was tailor made for him. He makes everything look so easy and effortless. Pooja was decent too, did not find her terrible as per majority of the people in here, she did not have a meaty enough of a role and whatever she had, she was good. She and Hrithik also had a comfortable and good chemistry, nothing looked forced or dented in their pairing.

Overall the film was not half as bad as this section and media made it out, yes it has flopped but may avoiding the clash or support from peers and media could result into a better fate for the film which it deserved.

Rating- 3/5 .. If you love Hrithik and if you want to relax for 2.5 hours then this film is an entertainer. Ohh yes, the background score is good too, Rahman does not fail here.
Sanikapatel thumbnail
Yeh Jawani haii Deewani!!!!!Once again
😳😳
965319 thumbnail
Le Ballon Rouge-The Red Balloon

Quirky, short, old French movie.

Great performance by the balloon in this one.The kid does well too.
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story

It's a good biopic. Sushant was wonderful. I loved the screenplay. It's a great inspiring story to watch. The songs are pretty good too. My favorite one from the movie is Kaun Tujhe.
I'd give this movie an 8/10. 😃
Edited by crazyforsarun - 7 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not a movie..but, a miniseries, The Night Of (HBO)..9/10.
Such an awesome, awesome show! My mind is blown. I'm still trying to get over the show. I haven't liked a show as much since Breaking Bad. The actors, plot, direction, writing..EVERYTHING is sheer class. Hope this gets Riz Ahmed more attention.
shrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. at his best. The movie is about relationship between father and son. And reconnecting with family.
I just loved the plot - the Judge himself is put to trial for murder of one man who he convicted for killing teenager.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zid

I only watched this movie for timepass. Below average thriller. The twist in the end is also unsatisfying and not well explained.

1.5/5
(0.5 extra for the songs)