Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Saw Ek Villain. I really enjoyed it. I don't know if I'm the only one but I thought this movie was far better than Aashiqui 2. Not to mention, I felt that Shraddha and Sid had adorable chemistry. I also liked everyone's performance. Sid and Shraddha were quite good. I think their performances in this film is perhaps one one of their better performances. Riteish was really good as well. The music was great. I actually didn't think much of the music album when it first released..but after hearing them while watching the film (in context), I enjoyed it. I feel Mohit Suri directed this film well...definitely better than A2.
Oh and I was skeptical of Sid pulling off the bad guy, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'd rate this as his best performance thus far. I'm impressed lol.

I'd say 4/5. I really enjoyed it...or maybe I had such low expectations that I'm just really surprised to be proven wrong. lol
terryabbas thumbnail
Watch Putlocker Imperium Online for Free,Idealistic FBI agent Nate Foster goes undercover to take down a radical white supremacy terrorist group. The up-and-coming analyst must confront the challenge of sticking to a new identity while maintaining his real principles as he navigates the dangerous underworld of white supremacy. You can watch and download in HD stream quality on Putlocker.sr
Watch Imperium Putlocker

www.putlocker.sr
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Bhag jayegi

A good movie if u like light hearted comedies 👍🏼
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Airlift
Finally saw the movie since its on Netflix. Good, but not as riveting as I expected it to be.

Nimrat Kaur was annoying at the beginning, but her character grew into me.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Budhia singh born to run
great acting story screenplay. loved budhia and biranchi's bond
budhia singh film was really really good except ending
all the kids were so cute esp budhia and the biranchi's son
budhia is quite a character he broke a bottle on some guy that brought him's head
dont know why budhia turned against biranchi i guess his real parents forced /braindwashed him
i hope budhia gets to go to olympics now government is annoying 😡
rating 4/5. only because story is not complete hope budhia gets to go to olympics and honour his coach
Edited by -Priya- - 8 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dil Dhadkne Do
I Love the movie. I mean it is a drag fest, no denying but then again. I love the realistic stuff show in the movie. I Lovvveee the confrontation scene btw Kabir, Kamal, Ayesha and sorry forgot Shefali's ckt name. Classic scene has to say and most of the movie, which is shown is actually realistic things which happens sometimes.

It actually picked up in the middle, they it was a drag fest. I love particular scenes.

3.5/5
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Babies- Usually the words 'documentary' and 'adorable' don't go together but this has got to be the most heartwarming and adorable documentaries I've ever seen. The film follows the life of four babies from Namibia,Mongolia,Tokyo and San Francisco and track their life from the time they are born till they start walking. Every shot is worth a rewind by a dozen times.I loved how inspite of having minimum dialogues,the whole film is so universal.The whole rural urban divide that's shown and how inspite of that babies do grow up to be just fine is beautiful.The whole film is magical-how you just see the camera recording the babies doing whatever they want to.Weird how some things done by the babies depict your life as grown ups.😆
The last frame of the film is just wow! I don't think there would be any better pictorial representation of freedom.
Highly recommended if you just want to have some good time on a bad day! 3/5
Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 8 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm, this maybe a wrong thread to ask, but where can I watch / dld movies ... now that Torrentz has been taken down.. and even the bache kuche proxy sites when opened leads to a notice tab from my internet provider.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ms and Mrs Iyer
I was definitely living in stone age, to miss this movie and also been idiot to keep on delaying for watching, it for ages now.

One of the best, movie reminds me so much of Roja ( not same theme, but has same feel to it, weird one). I adore Konkana from Page3 days and she was stunning here and Rahul loved him in Jankar beats and he is really good. I love the story and presentation.

Innocence in a cruel world. The best part was how the person she disliked and cursed being with ends up being the one she so hopelessly fell far :(((((((. The movie talks about so many things, you cannot judge a person based on their religion without knowing them (stereotyping), how some people can do things to save their own selves (the man giving away the old couple to safe his own life). I felt Meenakshi longed for love and care along with adventure which was offered to her by Raja. They made me go all weirdly girlish which I had to even tease i,e, Awww... Santa was cute. I loved the way they parted ways, he returns her not keeping anything physical which was here such as the camera roll, which she calls him Mr. Iyer. Guess that sums it up for ppl like me to read btw lines 😆

I scream for Mr. and Mrs. Iyer 2 please, but then again it wouldn't have had the same magic.

5/5

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Watched SULTAN yesterday as its on Einthusian now...OMG what crap..how did it make so much money...i slept two times in between...I guess KRK was right when he said if not for Salman this movie wouldn't have crossed 150 cr also...it is a rip off of Brothers...infact Brothers was a much better movie.
I don't know why some were saying it is better than Bajrangi...BB was a gem compared to this crap.
2/5 stars.