Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khoobsurat - I feel like I wasted 2 hours and 15 minutes watching a kichdi of lord knows what... Lets start with the acting. The best part of the entire cast was Kirron Kher. She was playing the loud punjabi mother as usual. She always nails it though. Mili's character in the film was quite endearing But, Sonam's dialogue delivery is weak. Her dialect isn't the best either. Mili's dressing sense was atrocious. They literally just paired two mismatched hideous pieces of clothing together and called it "style" ... Fawad Khan... Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE Fawad.. Be it in Khuda Ke Liye, Daastan, Akbari Asghari, Humsafar, or ZGH.. I always adored him but for some reason, I didn't like him in this film..Maybe because his character was just not a Asher or a Zaroon... He did his part but the character just wasn't exciting to me.. I didn't like any of the songs apart from 'Naina' which is actually still one my favorites. I didn't feel the chemistry either.Don't know. They mixed too many things together and I ended up getting bored...
I lovd the bond between Mili and her mom. I think they were the highlight of the film for me..

2/5
Edited by SaMaiRa. - 9 years ago
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The Fault In Our Stars- Overrated.Shailene Woodley and the tour of Anne Frank's house (Inspite of being a recreation) makes the film a one time watch.
Edited by KochurShaakBata - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The Reader. Recently saw it. Loved it from 1st scene till last. This was by far Kate Winslet's best movie according to me
4.5/5
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kis kisko pyar karon
2/5
One time watch only
Edited by -Hadia- - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Da Vinci Code - had loved the novel..
and for a very long time avoided watching the movie adaptation, but but well couldnt resist yesterday, when it came on Sony Pix..and damn it would have been a better decision to have avoided it forever
badly directed, terribleee editing, and how on earth did Tom Hanks act in such a dry manner he had one single "clueless" expression through and through😕 this kind of a performance coming from a biggie actor like him..just not done

only the narrative portion about the Knights Templar and the focus on the portrait of Last Supper was nicely done..liked Alfred Molina as Aringarossa..rest all were blehhh🥱

2/5..
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Kis kisko pyar karon
2/5
One time watch only

You are being generous...I couldn't tolerate it for more than 45 minutes... headache of a movie.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Gulaab gang.
Superb movie but at times it goes out of loop n dragged. Madzz acting was too good. Juhi character as subedra devi so evil.. U just hate her. Love the end.
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saige Paints The Sky:Star Movies Select has come as a blessing of sorts for telecasting low budget movies,unreleased in India on their channel most afternoons. I'm a hopeless optimist and I really liked it from start to the end especially because of the hope Saige has till the end that she will be able to resume art classes in her school.There are some things a bit childish,nickelodeon style but after browsing about the movie online,found it's made for the teens in America. But apart from that which bothered me, the movie is simple yet beautiful. I really liked the sequence of a Beige day in school,attracting focus on how boring life is without art and colours.Loved Jane Seymour in the film as an inspiration to Saige.Inspite of having a predictable climax, it's a very good watch on a lazy afternoon. A complete feel good film.

Btw, the kids look so big and mature to be studying in grade 4.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Martian
Clever, fun and thrilling

Everest
It looks spectacular, though could have been better in the dialogue and acting department I guess
Still it works well

Song of the Sea

It's weird but I liked it
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Avengers Age of Ultron

Enjoyed it thoroughly.

4.5/5