Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Easy A- a light comedy. U can relate it to IF so easily. It's about rumours and rumours.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Easy A- a light comedy. U can relate it to IF so easily. It's about rumours and rumours.

I read scarlet letter after the film.
Super funny film 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Not with a fizzle but with a bang!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Star Trek: Beyond
Beyond is much lighter fare compared to Into Darkness.

Into Darkness is buoyed by the presence of the legendary villain Khan. Krall does not have the intensity or the cerebral philosophy of Khan.

Nevertheless, Beyond is still an enjoyable movie. While not as great as Into Darkness, it holds its own as a movie. What makes Beyond work is the crew chemistry. It has simmered to the point of perfection now. There are also little nuggets of old school references that make it delightful. I really liked little touches like portraying Sulu's husband and daughter. Jaylah was a great character addition too.

I think the movie did benefit from not having JJ Abrams at the helm. Into Darkness was dampened a bit by his signature histrionics. Justin Lin stars true to the story and characters. Special effects complement the story rather than replace it.

I'm bummed that this is Anton Yelchin's last movie as Chekov. He was really growing into Chekov and had a lovely adorability factor.

A good follow up movie that is taking the Star Trek movie franchise in the right direction.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone suggest a really good crime/thriller movie plz. can be either from BW or HW
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lootera
Such a gem!
Spectacularly shot film and omg ðŸ˜ē Sonakshi is such a beautiful actress. The most talented girl that we have in the industry right now!

Ranveer...💔

Varun and Pakhi and the masterpiece <3

Loved this film.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What Lies Beneath.
It's a horror/thriller. I liked this movie. It's engaging and you dont want to skip the scenes which I usually do when I am watching alone. Till half movie, the suspect and the victim were different and then suddenly it changed. It doesn't have much in Horror sector. but 2-3 scenes wud really make anyone jump from their seats. Otherwise it was more of a Thriller.
1086943 thumbnail
Waiting - a must watch movie --- !!!!
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Listen Amaya
- Beautiful performances from Deepti Naval, Swara Bhaskar, and Farooq Sheikh and a beautiful film.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gone Girl(2014) - Terrible Terrible movie, I cannot believe the glowing reviews it got ðŸ˜ē

After watching it I was so upset at the reviewers who called it an intelligent film, a film for smart people etc.

Intelligent movie my foot ðŸĪŠ

It's supposed to be a psychological thriller... It's a pathetic 'Basic Instinct' wannabe with so many huge, obvious plot holes...

If you haven't watched it yet thank your lucky stars, do yourself a favor and never watch it

But I see so many glowing reviews on imdb, I think either they're parroting what critics are saying pretending to be smart people with high-class taste or love the pointless but very strong sex and violent content of the movie