Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Banglore Days (Malyalam) Dulquer and Nivin

The movie is a thorough blend of beautiful characterization and amazing actors. Is is loaded with emotional intensity along with the happy go lucky family moments. A very different film amongst the usual malyalam films but still catches the roots of our society. It manages to strike a balance between culture and the so called modern thought!

All in all a very beautiful movie that can be enjoyed by non malyalee audience too. Around 30-40% dialogues are in Hindi!
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

Banglore Days (Malyalam) Dulquer and Nivin

The movie is a thorough blend of beautiful characterization and amazing actors. Is is loaded with emotional intensity along with the happy go lucky family moments. A very different film amongst the usual malyalam films but still catches the roots of our society. It manages to strike a balance between culture and the so called modern thought!

All in all a very beautiful movie that can be enjoyed by non malyalee audience too. Around 30-40% dialogues are in Hindi!

I was gonna post this! Even I aaw n loved the film n songs too!
Dulquer is a jaan! Even cute kuttan

Now I want see 100 days of love n ustad hotel
-Spirited- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaToast

I was gonna post this! Even I aaw n loved the film n songs too!
Dulquer is a jaan! Even cute kuttan

Now I want see 100 days of love n ustad hotel

Just googled 100 days of love, seems like a nice movie will try it too, thanks!

Ustad hotel is just way too awseome!! Beautiful story, beautiful movie, Dulquer got a fan in me after this movie :)
rajeshraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

Just googled 100 days of love, seems like a nice movie will try it too, thanks!

Ustad hotel is just way too awseome!! Beautiful story, beautiful movie, Dulquer got a fan in me after this movie :)
[/QUOTE if you are intended to watch 100 days of love then don't watch it with much expectations it is one of the few movies of dulquer that does not appealed to me

-Spirited- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeshraj

] if you are intended to watch 100 days of love then don't watch it with much expectations it is one of the few movies of dulquer that does not appealed to me

Oh good u mentioned it, its on my days movie list. Usually higher the expectation higher the dissapointment😆
Edited by -Spirited- - 8 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ice Age Collision Course

Being a huge fan of Ice Age franchise, it was truly a fun ride watching this movie. I wouldn't say it's the best out of the five movies, but it's really enjoyable nevertheless. This time Buck overrules my fav Sid. Buck was hilarious and cool 😆

The story wasn't that great but I loved the humour in those funny dialogues and portrayal. And special note to Scrat. He's the mere reason for our past and boy the things he does 🤣
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jungle book!
Amazing movie. 😃
998331 thumbnail
KHNH. After many years. This time I found the movie was loaded with sexual innuendos. Couldn't help laughing out loud during Satish Shah's 'hole' talk.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Te3n
Nice watch. It is slow though..some better editing could have helped.

Got a big jhatka seeing AB Sr look so old in close-ups though. Know he's old, but he looked close to 85+ here. He owned his role as the grandfather desperate to figure out what happened to his granddaughter. Vidya is hardly in the movie, but she was good in whatever was there. It is nice to see her after so long. Not Nawaz's best.
664269 thumbnail
Sultan
In one sentence, it was cliched, boring and predictable.

There were some mediocrity in the way the love story was driven and formed its base, Aarfa punching Sultan in their first meeting and how great and qweet that he falls in unforgettable love with her. On top of that, he becomes the best boxer o the state within 2-3 months ?😕

Then comes the typical and shameless of a father who when hears about her daughter's pregnancy, directly asks her that " kaboo nahi rakha khudpe ? ( cannot you control your sexual desires ) " ..🤢.. Who on freaking asks his daughter something like this ? At-least not a dignified and loving Father.

Screenplay was long and at one point being useless, I understand that Sultan was arrogant at a point but Aarfa not forgiving him for 8 years was a bit of illogical, as he himself had lost his son too, and she saw him leaving his career and choosing to be a loner.

Acting wise Salman was strictly good, Anushka was Okay, Randeep was cool in his cameo, nothing memorable to take back home.

No wonder that this film is not going to cross Bajrangi bhaijaan record, it should not, if the film would release on a normal weekend, it would not do 250 crs, eid and salman's loyal fans has saved it.

Azhaar

Watched it with very very low expectations and may be that is the only reason that i enjoyed the whole film. They should have added Emraan's typical swag and some better songs, an dit would be a better film, and ofcourse any other actress at Narhis's place would mean the film would be a hit too.

Coming back to the story, i do not know that whether its fictional or the truth about Azhaar, but whatever it is, the good thing is that they leave it to the audience to decide and judge Azhaar based on whatever they have shown.

The film is loaded with some great performances, starting from Emraan, Kunal, Lara and prachi, all of the have excelled in their roles, shadily written script but these actors have given their best and i really feel sorry that they got a badly made film. A better director like Milan who had directed Emraan twice before could have extracted his best IMO.

Who the hell has cast Nargis here ? Not that she is physically taller and fairer to suit Emraan but she has zero, infact minus acting skills, laughable to say the least. Ekta has always chosen good actors, and Huma was the first choice for this role as far as i know ? Nargis was bad, she cannot dance, nor can she act, her lips are distracting, something artificial.

I liked the solo moments between Azhar and Reddy, both as friends and as a client and a lawyer, these moments elevate the movie's quality.
Edited by SunHarsh4eva - 8 years ago