Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

998331 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dev D. Again. The best Devdas I've seen.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

Hamaari Adhuri Kahaani- I could have wasted two hours in this forum than watching the film and still get more entertained. I don't know what to make out of this cheesy crap fest. And they promoted the film as Mahesh Bhatt film as if he wrote a booker prize worthy story. Wafer thin plot and a complete hamfest from start to end by Emraan Wooden Hashmi, Vidya Tulsi-Parvati-Gopi Bahu Balan, Rajkumar Center Fresh-Laplaplap Rao. What did they intend to tell through the story? The film is as shitty as any daily drama on TV- starting from 'diya bujh jana' to the trademark 'Nahinnn' expression, to dramatic running across corridor spoiling rangoli to Emraan applying a rose petal as sindoor to 'pati ke charno mein gir jaana aur gidgidana' to all kinds of melodrama visible in films of 80's and 90's.The whole naari shakti jaap at the end is like what would probably be the Indian censor board version of Vagina Monologues apporved by Alok Nath.The film travels from Mumbai to Dubai to Shimla to Kolkata for no rhyme or reason. I can't believe they travelled all the way to Kolkata to shoot Durga Puja only to equate the slayer of the devil with Vidya's character in the film la Kahaani.
Terrible plot twists,unnecessary dragging of a story and bad acting. This film really tested my patience.I sat through the film only for Vidya atleast hoping something good from her performance but absolutely nothing. What has happened to her? Her performance is what makes me so mad at this film. I can't believe Vidya chose such a film.Such a letdown for a crazy Vidya fan like me.It also took time to get past her weird contact lenses.

Add to that, a weird fixation of lilies by the lovers,so much that suddenly there's a field of lilies in Bastar,Chattisgarh. And the final scene by Rajkumar Rao 🀣

0/5

Want my two hours watching the movie and ten minutes used to write this rant back!

I concur for the most part...one of the poorest scripts I've seen in recent times and a sad waste of actors trying to be sincere in a half-baked script...the story was totally disjointed with random "obstacles" coming and going for no reason.

That said, I'd still give it 1 point out of 5 for the music...good soundtrack.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Funniest was the way the guy randomly dies, the girl goes berserk and asks her psychotic husband to kill her..kill her..kill her..kill her so that she could meet her lover in heaven and the abusive husband suddenly sees kaali ma in her... freaks out and runs away. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaapi

^^ Funniest was the way the guy randomly dies, the girl goes berserk and asks her psychotic husband to kill her..kill her..kill her..kill her so that she could meet her lover in heaven and the abusive husband suddenly sees kaali ma in her... freaks out and runs away. πŸ˜†

I felt truly sorry for the actors having to portray an asinine melodramatic scene like that...it truly was freakishly hilarious...haha
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My biggest disappointment was seeing Vidya and Rajkumar in such roles.They deserve better scripts.
Oh yeah the soundtrack was good, especially the title song which was beautiful. I also liked some of the dialogues, especially the one in the garden but felt it better suited in a book than a film. It looked like Vasudha was there only to mouth philosophical dialogues. πŸ˜†
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A crazy little thing called love(Thai)-4/5

Saw it many times

Edited by ChotaBheem - 9 years ago
566912 thumbnail

Drishyam - 4/5

I totally enjoyed it. The whole idea of cinema.. Drishya - you believe/remember what you see again and again and how Vijay used it to his advantage.

Story was brilliant. One of the finest thrillers from bw. (Original story credit goes to South CinemaπŸ‘) suspense is revealed in the start itself, yet the story treatment and screenplay is so gripping.. that you are hooked till end.

Ajay shines in such characters. There's no stopping him in such roles. Total his forte. Shriya Saran stood tall with him. Liked her acting. And 2 girls were amazing in their roles. Every side characters did their part very well. It's been a while that I was not disappointed with anyone from the cast.

Loved that Vijay's character doesn't tell any truth or not to anyone. Even keeping certain raaz to himself. The end apology was icing on the cake. Rajat - Tabu and Ajay - πŸ‘πŸΌ
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Drishyam - 4/5

I totally enjoyed it. The whole idea of cinema.. Drishya - you believe/remember what you see again and again and how Vijay used it to his advantage.

Story was brilliant. One of the finest thrillers from bw. (Original story credit goes to South CinemaπŸ‘) suspense is revealed in the start itself, yet the story treatment and screenplay is so gripping.. that you are hooked till end.

Ajay shines in such characters. There's no stopping him in such roles. Total his forte. Shriya Saran stood tall with him. Liked her acting. And 2 girls were amazing in their roles. Every side characters did their part very well. It's been a while that I was not disappointed with anyone from the cast.

Loved that Vijay's character doesn't tell any truth or not to anyone. Even keeping certain raaz to himself. The end apology was icing on the cake. Rajat - Tabu and Ajay - πŸ‘πŸΌ

What happen in last scene
Why ajay was in jail?
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shy_

What happen in last scene
Why ajay was in jail?

That's not the last scene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

That's not the last scene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wasnt it?
Where ajay comes out and sign the register.
Hint the body location
What was last scene then?