Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
My Review

This movie is totally laugh riot awesome and mind blowing acting by Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar. Both overshadowed everyone in the movie in Majnu Bhai and Uday Shetty character. Though Paresh Rawal didn't had much do in the movie but his lines in the movies are totally howlarious and one of the besht is - Yeh toh wahi baat hui jab mene vote hi nahi daala toh Mukhya Mantri mera kaise hua. 🤣 🤣

John was decent and graveyard scene was really howlarious both John and Paresh scaring Nana and Anil there and singing songs. 🤣
Didn't liked the ending but other then that this movie is totally laugh riot u will laugh and laugh and laugh while seeing this movie. Here at my ace whole theatre was full and from beginning to ending ppl were continuosly laughing. Go and watch it with ur family its fully family entertainer.

3/5
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

is this the Shreyas Talpade movie?

U
Yes mm. That one
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hamaari Adhuri Kahaani- I could have wasted two hours in this forum than watching the film and still get more entertained. I don't know what to make out of this cheesy crap fest. And they promoted the film as Mahesh Bhatt film as if he wrote a booker prize worthy story. Wafer thin plot and a complete hamfest from start to end by Emraan Wooden Hashmi, Vidya Tulsi-Parvati-Gopi Bahu Balan, Rajkumar Center Fresh-Laplaplap Rao. What did they intend to tell through the story? The film is as shitty as any daily drama on TV- starting from 'diya bujh jana' to the trademark 'Nahinnn' expression, to dramatic running across corridor spoiling rangoli to Emraan applying a rose petal as sindoor to 'pati ke charno mein gir jaana aur gidgidana' to all kinds of melodrama visible in films of 80's and 90's.The whole naari shakti jaap at the end is like what would probably be the Indian censor board version of Vagina Monologues apporved by Alok Nath.The film travels from Mumbai to Dubai to Shimla to Kolkata for no rhyme or reason. I can't believe they travelled all the way to Kolkata to shoot Durga Puja only to equate the slayer of the devil with Vidya's character in the film la Kahaani.
Terrible plot twists,unnecessary dragging of a story and bad acting. This film really tested my patience.I sat through the film only for Vidya atleast hoping something good from her performance but absolutely nothing. What has happened to her? Her performance is what makes me so mad at this film. I can't believe Vidya chose such a film.Such a letdown for a crazy Vidya fan like me.It also took time to get past her weird contact lenses.

Add to that, a weird fixation of lilies by the lovers,so much that suddenly there's a field of lilies in Bastar,Chattisgarh. And the final scene by Rajkumar Rao 🤣

0/5

Want my two hours watching the movie and ten minutes used to write this rant back!
Edited by KochurShaakBata - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
S/O Sathyamurthy (Telugu): Have been waiting to watch it for quite a bit since it did a pretty good business.. It's not a bad film, it has a lot of family value to it.. but it was kinda slow for me.. Brahmi and Ali were funny.. Allu Arjun looks really good.. his styling is spot on and he tries to play the seriousness really hard too but somewhere it didn't work for me.. His last movie Race Gurram was much much better in terms of performance.. The music is not worth mentioning.. Samantha is just there, Nithya and Adah are just there for no reason too.. I thought they would give Sneha a substantial role but no she's there for no reason also.. The guy who plays Samantha's father is also good.. Trivikram's last Attarintiki Daaredi was mind blowing and this was not even close to that.. but it's not a very bad film either.. There's way too much confusion in the names, they call him Anand, Viraj. Samantha's name is Sameera, Meera, Subbalakhsmi 😕 I like Arjun so I sat through all of it although you might get a little bored here and there. It's still a watchable film 2.5/5 Arjun's way of saying "Sameera Gaaru idi chaala baagodu" with that accent is stuck in my head so bad..😆
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

The whole naari shakti jaap at the end is like what would probably be the Indian censor board version of Vagina Monologues apporved by Alok Nath.

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

The whole naari shakti jaap at the end is like what would probably be the Indian censor board version of Vagina Monologues apporved by Alok Nath.

U r 👏🤣

That regressive eh?
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Live2eat

U r 👏🤣

That regressive eh?

It's not that regressive or anything,just plain stupid.😆 Or maybe it's me who hates such cheesy idiotic stories who is overreacting.😆
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@KochurShaakBata..I agree 100 %.
HAK is the worst movie I've watched this yr.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Piku

loved father-daughter bonding ! bachchan sr acting as bengali speaking father was marvelous !! rest of the actors were good too..must watch ! but why the subject is on constipation makes one think DUH
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My review
Finally watched today. I went sooo hopeless but strange I liked movie in tids n in bits
Loved new comers .loved the chemistry between leads.sooraj is pretty good.atiya is not bad but still she has to improve. Still old hero movie u can't compare this hero with that. It has shammi kapoor,sanjeev,bindu,amrish puri & shakti.plus subhaash ghaii factor. Nikhil advani I a terrible director.i have no complaints from attIya n sooraj as they did there job perfectly. Nikhil should be blamed.the music,the leads chemistry is a savior. Although liked Vivian and sharad. Tigmanshu should NT be casted as radha father.sooraj n aditya Chem as father n son is good.
Overall Ok. But loved radha n sooraj.the chemistry between them damn good