Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

870349 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw Welcome Back . It was really funny . Anil/Nana were the best . Even John was good . Rest were ok . So many funny dialogues. Fav part was pre interval . Glad its working . Maybe Salman should do next No Entry . 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Vedam - (Telugu) - Review

The movie revolves around 5 characters whose lives are intertwined in a terrorist attack on New Year's eve in a hospital and how they rise up to the occasion to save the hospital under seige

I liked how there was a strong hold on narrative in the first half..and the way 5 stories unfolded👏👏

terrorist attack bit - the direction wavered there..could have been handled better, or maybe its a movie that came five years ago, so it seems not well handled, but may have been ahead of its time..

The end was hard hitting😭😭

and ohh There was Manoj Bajpayee in this movie..its always a pleasure to watch him⭐️ and Anushka Shetty is right up there - best actress ATM down south (not that I have watched too many works of other actresses from there either)🤣 but whatever I have seen of this girl..she is amazing! Allu arjun is hard to bear from lack of looks perspective (he looks very similar to a guy in Teri deewani video of kailasa strangely), but was decent on acting front in this one..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Om Shanthi Oshana (Malayalam): Awweee cute cute super cute movie.. I was planning to watch it since forever, did yesterday and I'm so glad.. it's such a good movie.. I guess it has to be one of my most fav movies.. Nazriya is adorable.. she's too cute.. the songs were all good.. Nazriya and Nivin make a very good pair.. but guess what I'm totally in love with Nivin Pauly.. Mayynnn I liked him ever since Thattathin Marayathu but no I legit Love him.. ❤️ hearts, kisses, smileys everything for him.. 4/5 Next on my list: Oru Vadakkan Selfie
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Oru Vadakkan Selfie is next on my list too. 😳
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dil dosti etc.
I have always seen it in halves but yesterday aw it from start to end.

I really liked this one. Imaad was quite good and worked well. He was dreamy n nice
Shreya was really good n that actress who played kintu! So cute!
The film was go. Entertaining n real
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Dil dosti etc.

I have always seen it in halves but yesterday aw it from start to end.

I really liked this one. Imaad was quite good and worked well. He was dreamy n nice
Shreya was really good n that actress who played kintu! So cute!
The film was go. Entertaining n real

is this the Shreyas Talpade movie?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bajrangi bhaijaan.
Finally able to see movie. Omg I cried buckets :'( little shahida munni stole the show. Salman and nawaz combo was awesome even kkk was awesome blossom but her role was small.
Munni/harshaali look so cute. Everytime they showed her I started crying be it's time when train was leaving and she couldn't scream or when she stuck in forest n she couldn't call anyone.. The kid nailed it 👏
Salman acted to well. So emotional scenes between him n harshaali.well kabir has done amazing job.he should focus on making such kinds of movies.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
driysham
ajay n tabu two powerhouses 👏

one of the best suspence thriller

much beter then tingu talaash

4.5/5
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bajrangi bhaijaan
5/5
Touched my heart and couldn't take my eyes of the little bub <3 THIS is what BW movies are about <3 Emotions, masala and lots of cuteness. I can watch a 100 more movies like BB and not get bored
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB, phantom & DDD
liked all the 3 movies esp Phantom
salman was good in BB , i cried in almost throughout the film😭

i also cried n the climax of phantom😭

i cried during watching HAK too😭

Ranveer was the jaan of DDD😳