Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

998331 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Heroine

Hahaha What a movie! I'd recommend y'all to watch the movie again: Iss bar dhyaan se, thande dimag se, esp. the first half. I must say, the movie was ahead of its time.

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Heroine

Hahaha What a movie! I'd recommend y'all to watch the movie again: Iss bar dhyaan se, thande dimag se, esp. the first half. I must say, the movie was ahead of its time.

Bebo rocked it 👏 what a classy acting.
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Bebo rocked it 👏 what a classy acting.

Uh.. I didn't find Bebo's acting extraordinary though. It was alright. Any decent actress could have done that.

I loved the movie this time.

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Heroine

Achhaaa, what similarity did you find that took place recently in the film industry?
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

Achhaaa, what similarity did you find that took place recently in the film industry?

There were MANY. The first half was filled with gems. The things some of us deduce through our observations, the movie certified all those deductions. Just notice what the chote mote characters say or do.

jonyjam_123 thumbnail
Please Try this link to Watch your Favorite Movies Online
http://moviestv.me/

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Uh.. I didn't find Bebo's acting extraordinary though. It was alright. Any decent actress could have done that.

I loved the movie this time.

Madhur movies are like that.
Last week I watched calendar girls
933142 thumbnail
Spectre
Dull! I am confused if I just rewatched Rogue Nation or a new film...
998331 thumbnail
Finished Bajrangi. I think there won't be any BB is overrated thread on I-F, in next three years.
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There were MANY. The first half was filled with gems. The things some of us deduce through our observations, the movie certified all those deductions. Just notice what the chote mote characters say or do.

That spilling wine over Rampal's wife...I remember reading about it here first as a blind and then watched it in the film.😆WHo was that actress btw?
Also that passport age hiding part...reminded me of Deepu and Kat