Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

998331 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

DDD

Bad direction by Zoya. It seemed like those amateur movies college guys make where kids of some well off families say rehearsed dialogues; one starts after other finishes: No depth there. Anil Kapoor was annoying. PC's goody two shoes acting looked as fake as her nose.

1017676 thumbnail
Masaan

Realistic Movie.
Acting superb and the direction is flawless.

Blazer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Minions - 3/5

Decent entertaining flick
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Premam (Malayalam): It was pretty long of a wait but finally I watched it.. It's so good.. Like really really good.. I love Nivin Pauly.. He plays all his characters with such conviction, so real.. His charm is never ending All the girls were pretty good in the movie.. the guys who played Nivin's friends were really good too.. It's a superb feel good romantic entertainer.. 3.5/5
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bb: harshali was the jaan of the movie.
RaeesFan thumbnail
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

OMG one of the biggest borefest I have ever sat through. Could not stop looking at my watch, or keep myself from yawning.

Only positives were the songs and the cinematography, it was done well. Music by HR wasnt too bad either.

Only saving grace was Salmans charisma displayed in the form of Prem Dilwale.

Rest was meh, and Armaan Kohli should retire from Bollywood immediately.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Calendar girls
Five girls from different city/country came n became calendar girls sensation in a night.every girl has different story.the plot is not strong the way madhur movies are but all actress worked well. Nazneen got the tragic story n end.the sorted girl was Sharon.
I don't know how true is the movie?coz the lady for whom nazneen working she said we had tv stars,Billy actress,models too but we keep there name private.
Mayori was really sharp from all girls.
Kieth squirra was there too.
3/5
-Nymeria- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Detective Byomkesh Bakshy - Late, I know, but I finally watched it and LOVED it.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just saw Bang Bang on Netflix. I really liked it! The movie was all Hrithik...Katrina almost ruined it with her (lack of) acting. Her character wasn't the greatest either but her performance was awful. Hrithik was great on the other hand. I don't know how the film fared at BO or what kind of reviews it received, but I enjoyed it. The music was catchy also...love the title song!
DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Breakfast club
Cannot believe it was made at that time😲

Really like it! As you walk on by...❤️