Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Prem ratan dhan payo
A complete neat and clean family saga. I am not saying that this movie had not glitches but trust me you will ignore it coz the movie is nicely made. Its not all sugar coated .there are many dark characters in it
Swara and Salman scenes are just too good. πŸ‘
Beautiful locations and extra grandeur really comforts your eyes.melodious songs though one song is cut .Salman and sonam chemistry is really good and intact . I went cinema with zero expectations but came out all happy .i had smile during watching this movie.sonam undoubtedly looked ethreal and breath taking .she was really good .her crying scene could have done well but all over she pulled princess role πŸ‘
5/5

Cons
Armaan was the weakest in the movie
The second half I felt stretched still I dnt loose plot which is sooraj beauty but acc to audience it is .
Special mentions
πŸ‘ this movie brought back seniors. I saw two aunties' aged 60and they sat whole session and so happy πŸ‘ they said they came after 14yrs back to cinema.
Salman entry songs my god the public got mad. I just don't get his ppl connected with this man. He's definitely a peoples man. He's one of thr celebrity who can pull audience in any situation
Title song whole cinema did steps πŸ€ͺ
Ppl were really happy .they were saying its feeling good after seeing this movie. As soon movie finshed my friend call back home to talk to his mum so this is the effect
πŸ‘
Sonam and Salman magical chemistry I haven't seen since long
Salman best acting after BB.actually I liked more here. He's pull both Vijay and prince so well. He was do in character πŸ‘
Thank u sooraj sticking to ur motive that sonam will be prem's Maithili all boys were going gaga on
her .
The movie is not preachy but still teaches you family values.
Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
870349 thumbnail
I saw Prem Ratan Dhan Payo . It was kinda long . But worth it . Salman was amazing I'd say one of his top career performances . Fierce as Vijay and cute as Prem . Sonam looked great her chemistry with Salman was good and she did well . Anupam Kher gave one of his best performances . Swara did excellent in her role . The younger sister was good too . She's kinda cute . Neil was good but his role was kinda short . Same for Armaan . Deepak was very good . He is so funny . I especially loved when he and Prem first saw Vijay and he asked "did your mother ever take a trip to the kingdom" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Deepaks fighting style in the climax was also a treat . Songs are a plenty but not all of them are played to their full audio version so they don't take up that much time as people are saying . Story was sweet but did drag for awhile . But it picked up especially during the soccer game sequence . Another highlight imho . I really loved the Punjabi characters during that song πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Id recommend this film for all families . An ill call it maybe the 2nd best film of the year after BB . As for outdated I don't know Vijay seemed like he had the latest iPhone and drove the newest cars . Not really a star kinda guy so I'll give it 80/100
Edited by Rhino2close2car - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
review
Katyar kaljat ghusli
Where to start?
Easily it's intense, dramatic yt very entertaining! Never a dull moment in dis musical!

Performances: sachin LA apan khup bolto n udavto tyachi but he is amazing! Subodh tar chhan n subtly intense hota. The girls were very good n Amruta is such a beauty! Sakshi as nabeela is a wonderful surprise! Shankar has less dialogues but he did a good job!

Sets n costumes enhance the beauty! Nachiket barve has done a fine job

Music is the hero of the film! Every song is hauntingly beautiful! Kautuk karu titka kami
Easily the album of the year!

Subodh has made a great directorial debut
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched Alone... the story was nice, Kerala looked beautiful, but it was not scary at all. I did love the twist at the end and it didn't look like Karans first movie at all.. liked his acting.
Edited by shirani7 - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
I watched PRDP today πŸ₯³.totally family entertainment though it had double meanings dialogues πŸ˜† specially Deepak and Smyra.Deepak was epic 🀣 his comic timing is too goodI must say the entry is so πŸ‘ is total paisa wasool.the way he grabbed those goons who were teasing sita too gud! πŸ˜ƒ
❀️ Salman totally rocked the role of prem and Vijay.the voice transformation is too good though it reminded me aasma phone call from dabang 2 🀣 but really praise worthy πŸ‘
Sonam totally all the way is princess maithli she looks drop dead gorgeous and she did superb job.I wouldn't blink when she came on screen

Things which I didn't like are:
Songs they found have cut some songs adjusted it.
Armaan and Neil nitin mukesh total let down.
Swara is a talent houseπŸ‘πŸΌ I wished there was more her.
I forget to add that I ❀️ PreMa chemistry.last time I loved bebo n Sal chemistry in body guard but PreMa is hot Jodi ☺️
Over all a fun watch .a family movie
4.5/5
My ma and saasu ma went with me they
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Live2eat

review
Katyar kaljat ghusli
Where to start?
Easily it's intense, dramatic yt very entertaining! Never a dull moment in dis musical!

Performances: sachin LA apan khup bolto n udavto tyachi but he is amazing! Subodh tar chhan n subtly intense hota. The girls were very good n Amruta is such a beauty! Sakshi as nabeela is a wonderful surprise! Shankar has less dialogues but he did a good job!

Sets n costumes enhance the beauty! Nachiket barve has done a fine job

Music is the hero of the film! Every song is hauntingly beautiful! Kautuk karu titka kami
Easily the album of the year!

Subodh has made a great directorial debut

Has it released with subtitles?
Will enjoy it more with subtitles...hope they do.
CuteSquirrel. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PRDP
Started alright but 1st half has too many songs, some cut the flow of the story. It shortly gets boring afterwards. Sonam getting down from a helicopter and giving foodstuffs to children seemed funny to me idk whyπŸ˜† It seemed a bit fake and wannabe of Asin's character in Ghajini when a kid kisses her cheekπŸ˜†

The 2nd half though. Sleep inducing and boring AF. The side stories, Chandrika and all, seemed like fillers which tested my patience but Swara did a good job as always. Salman was very charming as Prem and good as Vijay, trust me the only reason you can sit through this torture of a film, it's him. Sonam looks very pretty but seriously, she cannot act. There's no depth in her performance and I found her comical in Jalte Diye especially when she was hugging herself after Salman lets go of her hug🀣 Salman's expressions in that song were top notchπŸ‘πŸΌ The last fight between Neil and Salman was so weird, I was laughing throughoutπŸ˜† Neil looked hot and acted well too.

Oh and I thought Armaan Kohli sucked. Sonam ruined it all for me. They needed a better heroine. Taking .5 because of her.

1.5/5
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo:

Watched PRDP FINALLY !! And LOVED IT ❀️ .. What a Fantastic Superb Emotional Heart felt Film !!

First of all HATS OFF to Sooraj Sir & Salman for taking this Risk & coming back with that same Rajshri Style Indian Family Drama Genre even in this time where People prefer to watch more Westernized thing . Kudos to these two πŸ‘β­οΈ

Everything related to this Film was Amazing .Never for One Sec I felt bored . Loved all the Songs ..& Wanted Halo Re , Jab tum chaho Full Songs (Hope They will release all the Edited Portions in DVD coz They edited Loads of amazing Scenes & Songs) .

Script / Screenplay / Direction:

I loved both 1st & 2nd Half equally . Unlike others I found 2nd Half little more amazing , Emotional & mindblowing then 1st one . May be coz I am sucker of Emotional kind of Scripts . Sooraj ji's Direction was Outstanding . Eventhough the whole Feel was Royal & Grand . But Even In that he didn't forget to put & retain his Old Rajshri style essense which is the Charm of his Direction & Brilliance . Thank u for this Sooraj Sir .We all Love u for ur Simplicity & which u always could be seen in ur movies too .

Performances ( whom I loved the most)

Salman :
Do i need to anything about this Man ? Is their something which this One Single Actor can't Do ? I will say NO . There is nothing which Salman can't do . How Damnn AMAZING & SHEER BRILLIANT he was as both Prem & Vijay .Take a Bow SALMAN KHAN πŸ‘ . Not for a Sec I saw any similarity between his two Drastic characters . HIs Voice modulation was amazing for both Prem & Vijay . His way of showing emotions as both Prem & Vijay was different. His Body Language for both was different . I mean How stupid is that to say that He can't Act . Itna hatred mein blindness that U can even ignore his amazing Acting ? Anyways Words a;lways fell less when I start speaking about him . So will just say that he was JAAN & CHARM of PRDP ⭐️

Swara : What a Power house Performer She is !! BRILLIANT !! πŸ‘ . Even in Small Role She Left such a Big Impact . This proves wha Kind of Actress she is !! . EVERYTIME She & Salman were Onscreen together ...WOW!! Two Amazing Actors Onscreen & U just get BRILLIANCE out of it !!

Sonam :
I really wanna say that How blind one can get just coz of hatred for a particular Actor ..that U can ignore her Presence in PRDP . This is what happening here & mind u ONLY HERE in this forum . U guyz won't believe me but everytime she came Onscreen ..Here in Theater there were Hooting & Whistling for her . She got so much love & Appreciation for her acting & Beauty where I watched the movie . My Parents loved her like anything . I found her amazing in the movie as princess Maithali & How Gorgeous she looked throughtour the movie . Sooraj ji & Salman were righ that NoOther ACtress could have brought that Innocence , grace , Beauty & Naughtiness together the way she did . And I didn't find any fault in her Dialogue delivery or in her Voice . She was Perfect in it for me . Overall She was AMAZING . And I would love to see her Once again as Rajshri's Heroine πŸ˜ƒ ( BTW This is the 1st time I am writing something individually abt any Salman's Costar in recent yrs in my movie review .So U all can imagine How much I loved her in the movie as Maithali )

Anupam Sir / Deepak :
Anupam Sir's Chemistry with Salman was amazing .He is so Senior . Anything to comment abt him will be insult to his Brilliant Acting . Still would say What a Legendary performer he is !! πŸ‘ . Deepak was Too Good . His Comic timing was Fantastic and So as Kanhaiya (Aakhir mein Kanhaiya ji ko Unki Radha mil hi gayi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† )

Neil / Chotu Sister :
Neil was good too .He excels in Negative Roles .So he was Perfect choice for Ajay Singh . That Chotu Sister (radhika) was Adorable . I loved her & was laughing when she angrily was washing clothes & wanted to play Football but was stopping herself πŸ˜†

FAV SCENES:

1) SalNam Scenes :
All SalNam Scenes were my Absolute Fav & tops my List . How FREAKING MINDBLOWING These two were . Such a Fiery Chemistry even without much Intimate or Vulgar hott scenes . JALTE DIYE will be my Fav . DAMNN!! It gave me goosebumps while watching it . They were so close in that ☺️ . The Part where PREM was walking away & Maithali is his behind ..And He turns ..& Their Faces were like just 2 cm apart ..GOSH !! KILLER HOTT ☺️And then the KITCHEN Scene . How cuteee that was !! So Adorable . They were talking like a Perfect Married couple πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ . I also loved the MURLI KI TAANON se whole Song Seq where Prem is leaving & then Both bids good bye to each other 😭

2) Salman-Swara Scenes :
Like I said These two were the most Powerhouse performers for me .So Whenever They were coming 2gether ..It was Powerful . The TILAK SCENE will be my MOST FAV . I got teary in that Scene . The Words which PREM says in that Tilak Scene was so damnn Emotional . And MY GOD !! Salman-Swara were AMAZING in that Scene ⭐️ . Then Loved Vijay-Chanda Scene too when Vijay goes to meet Chanda & she refuses to meet him .I felt so bad for Vijay .He loved his Family soo much but..😭

3) Salman-Anupam Sir's Scenes :
Awww PREM aur uske VIRGIN BAAPU πŸ˜†. How much I loved them . My Fav Scene of them would be the Good Bye scene where Baapu tells his reason to Prem of not getting married ..& PREM bursting into Tears & hugging him . One could see their Bonding as a Father-Son bonding . Loved it . Another would be surely their Comic Scenes . Salman-Anupam Sir surely share amazing Chemistry not only here but in all other movies too where they worked together.

4) Vijay's rescue Scene :
That Whole scene was so dramatic & breathtaking . Vijay's whole effort to save himself & when he was falling from that Cliff 😭 . Once again SALMAN Shined in it πŸ‘

There were many more scenes actually which I wanted to add but Would like to stop coz of the length of my Review πŸ˜† . OVERALL I would say that PRDP is a MUST WATCH with WHOLE FAMILY . Take ur Family with u ..& Give ur Family a beautiful Gift where they would see the Family Importance which we hardly see in real life & Reel life now-a-days
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago
1021044 thumbnail
Prem Ratan Dhan payo.
Its a feel good movie .its not a trashy movie the way people are making. It had some weak points but u can ignore as it is a family entertainer.sonam surprised me for first time.songs are good and magical.
Reema lagoo,alok nath and mohnish behl were missed.
Movie 3 for sonam 1
4/5
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AdaPadaKaunPada

Has it released with subtitles?
Will enjoy it more with subtitles...hope they do.

Yes eng subs!