Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Drishyam- Awesome! AD was really good.
Katti batti... A walk to remember ripoffπŸ˜† Imran was cute and it was fun to watch it...liked it better than AWTR...please don't kill meπŸ˜†
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

I read somewhere that the film should be named Nei Kono Matha MunduπŸ˜†

🀣
Edited by AbhiLovesShreya - 8 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Talvar
It works well keeping the subjectivity about the guilt aside... the bias is sort of evident
Good performances, good pace and holds your interest

P.S. I see absolutely no difference in any of Irrfan's characters now a days ... The same guy with the same wry humor and tone 😳

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phantom.
Really enjoyed the film. Saaware is a beautiful song. Saif was amazing, Katrina was decent too. Ending was emotional for me. 4/5.

Hero
Mmm, I was actually surprised with Sooraj and Athiya's acting - they weren't half as bad as I thought they were going to be. Songs were good. Story was meh. 2/5

Drishyam
Awesome!! So good seeing Ajay in this type of role - I think the last movie I watched of his was Action Jackson πŸ˜† Awesome thriller, LOVED the ending. Tabu & Shriya Saran (why don't we see her more?) were great as well. 4/5

870349 thumbnail
Black sheep and big daddy are still classics

I miss Chris Farley . I also miss when Adam sandier was good 😲 😳
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
drishyam- awesome plot!!
Loved tabu in it!
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Premam : Watched a malayalam movie after a looong time and loved it. It's a simple, subtle, breezy and a sweet movie. I loved the first and second parts of the movie the most, the third one was a bit boring but it's okay. πŸ˜† I Loved the comic portions, especially all the college parts. And there' so much nostalgia, The locations are stunningly breathtaking. I could just pause at every frame and keep staring at it for minutes. And damn! I'm totally in love with Nivin. This man is generally plain looking but he manages to look absolutely smashing in every movie. He totally rocked the mundu, he rocked the beard, the moustache..he basically rocked every look and phase...He is so freaking versatile. When I first watched B'lore days, I never thought he is a typical hero-star material but boy oh boy, how freaking wrong was I? He kept proving me wrong with every movie. 😳 Though the movie reminded me of Autograph at places, especially the climax and the girls looked too young for Nivin but meh not digging too much into all of that. πŸ˜† The girl who played Malar is such a beautiful actress and Mary's hair was fascinating, I kept staring at it. How can I forget that love-struck lecturer and the sports teacher though. 🀣 But man..I'm gonna mention Nivin in mundu once again, he looked absolutely dashing. 😳
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phantom
Too convenient for my liking. All hail Deus Ex Katrina.
It's fine otherwise.
1046898 thumbnail
ABCD 2- Started watching it from where Suresh was trying to impress Vishnu,that whole impressing part was stupid.And the story went really fast in the first half.Dance was good but I liked the other contestant's dance more.Nothing much to say about this movie.Varun's acting was good.Raghav and Punit were fine.Shraddha was ok but Lauren acted better than her.Prabhu please STOP ACTING. I actually wanted to see the Chunar song but they did not show it. =( I feel it was better than Part 1.And it's overhyped. 3/5.
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rajkahini(Bengali) - A very promising storyline of a group of prpstitutes fighting to save their brothel from getting demolished due to the India Pakistan partition barbed wire going through their house, accompanied by an equally promising starcast and beautiful songs, without any soul. Highly overrated. I had expected a lot from the film but came out disappointed. Too many unnecessary scenes put in to make the film look creatively 'different', Srijit isn't able to handle such a sensitive topic of the partition properly, except for the climax that gives you lump in your throats. The first half is average while the second half actually picks up with a very emotional climax. But somehow, that emotion and connect with the film was missing.
The star of the film undoubtedly is Rituparna Sengupta as Begum Jaan. Bollywood completely wasted an actress like her. The climax is kind of the only powerful moment in the film. Add tl that the already viral Bhagyo Bidhata from the film. The climax brings tears to your eyes and is kind of like the highlight of the film. But except for that, everything else is plain mediocre.

Decent film but overrated by the audience, film festivals and Mahesh Bhatt.

2.5/5