meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Piku : cute movie!
watch it for AB!
998331 thumbnail
Phantom

After a long time watched a good movie of Saifu. He looked like shit.. toh kya! 😆

Hero of the movie was the editor . I didn't feel bored for a single moment. I got all the answers to the questions I was having.

Oh! And that Ek Ek Ko Jaan Se Maar Doongi scene 😆 That was not unintentionally funny, that was simply funny. That scene and the light moments between Sabyasachi and his boss kept up the hope.

Nice one time watch 👍🏼
998331 thumbnail
Oh and that Ghar Mein Ghuss ke Marenge bit was not a part of the film. I remember Saif had short hair in that scene, but he never had short hair in the movie. I think that was added by Nadiad and his team for publicity, which backfired.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Phantom

After a long time watched a good movie of Saifu. He looked like shit.. toh kya! 😆

Hero of the movie was the editor . I didn't feel bored for a single moment. I got all the answers to the questions I was having.

Oh! And that Ek Ek Ko Jaan Se Maar Doongi scene 😆 That was not unintentionally funny, that was simply funny. That scene and the light moments between Sabyasachi and his boss kept up the hope.

Nice one time watch 👍🏼

Huh! Interesting...
You finished a Kabir Khan film 😆
998331 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs.

Huh! Interesting...
You finished a Kabir Khan film 😆

Yeah, I did. Finally. 😆 Still don't think he's some great director though.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
In the end Cavill asks Hows that for entertainment? and Grant replies Very Good
Sums up the movie 😆

This along with Kingsman and Spy... Damn I don't think I care for Spectre now 😆
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So I just subscribed to Netflix and was very pleased to see they have some decent Bollywood movies too.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
Pretty entertaining. Didn't like the climax/ending but overall very good. Alia is mind-glowingly good.
3 stars.

Kill Dill
Omg this film is under-rated. The second hour is too slow but the climax makes up for it, I was crying my eyes out. Parineeti's performance is just like all her others, stupendously good. She's such a natural. Ranveer was excellent too. Music, which I never noticed before was very good, although very situational.
3.5 stars
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Shaandaar
I have never seen anything this random , even the song placements 😆
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Titli- A well made movie by first time director Kanu Behl. Liked the premise and the story and the importance of the name Titli in the movie.Powerful performance by Ranvir Shorey and fantastic debuts by Shahashank Arora and Shivani Raghuvanshi. There's something in the girl that elevates the character of Neelu in the movie. Post interval, the story weakens and many sequences become boring to watch.Technically,the movie is top notch with brilliant cinematography, editing and sound design. All these things make you a part of the film than just a viewer.Overall it's a good movie with this raw Dilli feel along with blood and gore. Not recommended for escapist film fans.
There's one shot in a construction site in Dilli where you can see only under construction black buildings and dry soil. Nothing else. A very scary shot.

3/5

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Qissa- Didn't like it much the first time I saw the film, feeling remains the same. Watched it this time only for Irrfan, just to observe his acting. Like people say, he is truly an actor par excellence. That scene where he picks up his newborn daughter and insists it's a boy and decides to raise her like a man is going to stay with me for a long time. The expressions, mannerisms, everything looked like just perfect with Irrfan in the film

Edited by KochurShaakBata - 8 years ago