Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

664269 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interview with the vampire - Tom cruise and Brad Pitt
being a Cruiser, its unfathomable that i never watched this film of his before, i did not even want to watch it knowing it deals with the vampires and i already had enough lameness from the twilight series to go through this film which was released when i was just one year old.

But , as there is a say that Cruise does not make bad films, and it actually holds true.. this film actually turned out to be scary, keeps you at your toe and provides a vivid picture of the vampires and their origin .

Show stealers -

Tom Cruise as Lestate was scary and disgusting to a point that it rubs off the fact that he has always played larger than life and worshiped roles onscreen, but here he plays an evil vampire, a scary one, and his performance is gold. for the first 30 minutes , i was in a big shock that was it actually Cruise , because this is nothing like a typical cruise film is and then i realized that well this film is 21 years old film and Cruise has been here for 35 years now ..LOL

watching this film reinforces the fact that why Tom Cruise is bigger than Brad pitt , and how he effective his screen presence is, because i remember watching tropic thunder for him where he did a cameo, and i have watched that film thrice now .

Kristen dunst as Claudia was fabulous too, the girl being the only female lead sandwiched between great stars like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt actually stands out here . i loved her scenes with Cruise, the show downs.

The climax- while the reporter drives through and claims his desire to meet a cool and powerful vampire like Lestate, Lestate jumps in and bites him .. this ending was one the most horrifying and bloody brilliant endings i have ever seen ..

Minuses-

Brad pitt and the 45 minutes in the film after Lestate's ( Cruise ) death and his re-emergence . Who the hell had chosen Brad for this ? Brad seemed dis-interested and plane bad as Louis here, he hardly moved a single facial muscle, and even though the plot favors him, hardly he extracts any sympathy from me with his performance, instead i felt like fast forwarding his crying and brooding scenes , where the film turns majorly boring and stagnant ...

Recommended-

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Predestination: a total mindf**k Australian movie!
870349 thumbnail
Internet show permanent roommates is really funny
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bajrangi Bhaijaan:
One of the best movies I have seen. What I really liked about the movie was its kindness and humanity...even among the slightly negative characters. The movie was all Hirani. This movie has tremendous repeat value and I can see it being played every weekend for years to come. I am yet to meet anyone who disliked this movie. Salman's acting wasnt great but he was apt. Harshali was perfect...and Nawaz is Nawaz.
Rating: 4/5.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Katmundu(Bengali):
Gawd! What was that? Made films like Masti, Golmaal series look like classics. The worst two hours I have spent in a cinema.

-5/5
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bajrangi
it was nice, hirani style, but so much melodrama! esp the end when chand is shouting bajrangi bhaijaan! i'd hv liked it more if that didn't happen,
sallu was adorbs, reminded me of baghban's alok
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Phantom. Saif was great. l really enjoyed watching him in this movie and his pairing with Katrina. Both did a great job. The supporting actors were all very strong. Whoever did the casting for this movie did a good job. Beautiful movie, I cried at the ending.
Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Katmundu(Bengali):

Gawd! What was that? Made films like Masti, Golmaal series look like classics. The worst two hours I have spent in a cinema.

-5/5

I read somewhere that the film should be named Nei Kono Matha Mundu😆
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

Is the mother...the Sabki laadli Bebo actress? 😕

No. She played Sushant Singh Rajput's wife in Ekta Kapoor's show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Spectre:
It was a typical action film, not as good as skyfall but still entertaining . 3.5/5

Lea Seydoux ❤️
Edited by Deathstroke - 8 years ago