Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Talvar
Well, so its a real story , said onscreen. get it. but well the real verdict of the case need little more probing and so on, sure in movie the initial cops did pathetic job in coming to a verdict and ashwin did his part, i dont want to take any side but i felt the movies sole idea was like trying to say look at other side, dont just blame the parents, may be there could be another side too, well how come none of the gals friends were ever questioned or so on? how come her personal life was never looked deep into rather than coming into conclusions or forming impressions.

Movie showed blaming one party and tried showing parents could be innocent but it came across as parents are nothing but bali ka bakra well they may be in real but its too hard selling thing here

Anyways, Irrfan and Konkana are as usual at their best
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PKP2..A very fun watch!
The 3 male characters love troubles were well presented but the duration of the movie was way too long+unnecessary songs just kills the mood sometimes!
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Martian..fantastic film! I was expecting it to be a good but serious intense movie, given that it is about a man getting stranded on mars, boy I was wrong! the movie is very entertaining and hilarious!

Matt Damon..amazing as always and when he goes shirtless ...sighh
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bahubaali.
I just can't described in my words how good the movie it <3
Every thing it has surpassed the cinema 👏 commendable job by sir rajamouli.
Can't wait for second part already.
The movie is like that you can't do ny work while watching this your eyes are just glued on the screen.thank god the breaks were long
Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Finally saw humshakals after watching the movie I was like this ' ðŸĪŠ '

😆

Word Count: 0

-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah, Bahubali was truly an awesome movie! Inspite of the reviews being good, I hesitated watching it in the theatres. Was really not sure.
I finally watched it 10 days back on the internet and terribly regretted having missed watching this masterpiece in a theater. Am so eagerly waiting for Part 2.
My fav. characters are Kattappa and Sivagami. Brilliant performances by both of them!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rockstar
3/5

Things I really liked about this movie is Comical timing, Chemistry btw Nargis/Ranbir and love story. Its said in a way with flashbacks. I liked some scenes. Songs are obviously back bone of this movie, so is RK acting.

Looks like Ali's cast hardly included who were good emotions. except one or two else its RK show
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shaandaar
- My 2 Rs review for a 2 Rs movie.

0.5/5

998331 thumbnail
I missed Mangu's reviews. WB, Mangulal 😃
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bajrangi Bhaijaan
When you're home sick and bored out of your mind...the only thing to do is watch movies and TV shows.

This is a nice movie with a very nice message..it is very Hirani-esque from start to finish complete with the over dramatic climax as someone said. 😆 The genius of the film is casting of Harshali ...because she is the most adorable child ever and you feel sad when she is sad and happy when she's happy. Nawaz is awesome fun. Is the mother...the Sabki laadli Bebo actress? 😕

Truthfully, I had an extremely hard time taking Salman seriously. I just couldn't put away his real-life character and see him as this never lying so politely speaking guy...I spent the first hour laughing at him cuz it just didn't work for me but eventually I got used to him...so I dunno if it's my bias or Sallu's acting. I'm not saying he was bad, but I don't think it's the best performance of the year or even Sallu's best.

I think the film's pace dropped considerably when they reached Pakistan. Some tighter editing here might have helped.

Overall, a good movie.

3.5/5