Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NeutralBitiya

Blue Valentine, Drive, Dirty Dancing, The Holiday, Love Me If You Dare, If Only, The Fault In Our Stars, Flipped, The Perks of Being Wallflower,

Before Sunset, Before Sunrise, Before Midnight--I haven't watched these three movies (coz I don't like Ethan Hawke) but I have heard they are really good.

EDIT : Ooops, Just after making the post I realized you asked for TEEN romantic movies..so I guess Perks of Being Wallflower, Flipped, Moonrise Kingdom, Kings of summer (kinda), Sing Street, The breakfast Club, Juno, The Fault In Our Stars..

+1 For Perks of Being a Wallflower and Moonrise Kingdom. Excellent movies.

Perks has one of favourite lines and endings, ever since I read the novel. The movie is one of the best book to film adaptations I have seen, it helped, I guess, that the writer of the book wrote the screenplay and directed the movie.

"And in that moment, I swear- we were infinite."

That whole letter really, it is so uplifting, so full of life and hope. A perfect culmination of Charlie's journey uptill that point.

Edit: Drive is love. A compelling story with a terrific central character, great cinematography and a magical soundtrack. Its Refn's best work for me.

If you like Drive, check out The Guest as well. It similar, with a fascinating protagonist and another killer soundtrack.
Edited by -Arsal- - 7 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Baar Baar Dekho
It wasnt as bad as many made it out to me. I did like the overall point/message that the film was trying to make.

Sid carried the entire movie on his shoulders, although he didnt act bad...I cant really say that he took any giant leaps as an actor either.

Katrina hardly had a role...

Overall an average timepass movie...definitely not the worst thing out there though! 6/10
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Perks has one of favourite lines and endings, ever since I read the novel. The movie is one of the best book to film adaptations I have seen, it helped, I guess, that the writer of the book wrote the screenplay and directed the movie.

That whole letter really, it is so uplifting, so full of life and hope. A perfect culmination of Charlie's journey uptill that point.

Edit: Drive is love. A compelling story with a terrific central character, great cinematography and a magical soundtrack. Its Refn's best work for me.

If you like Drive, check out The Guest as well. It similar, with a fascinating protagonist and another killer soundtrack.

yeah perks of being a wallflower is realy good.
Havnt watchd moonrise kingdom yet. Would watch others also.
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched Dangal.
What a wonderful movie. Once again Amir has done a great job. And the female protagonist.. She was awesome!
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dhoni.

I am surprised at myself that I liked the movie...especially Sushant. I thought he was very charming as Dhoni... Really liked his performance!!
The movie could have been better but sushy was fabulous!!
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

My biggest takeaway from Perks was this line:

Really great film. One of my favorites with amazing performances. Didn't get around to reading the book but I surely will someday.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Zindagi
BORING!!! what was it ?? Didn't like the movie !! 👎🏼

Can't believe Gauri Shinde did such movie after English Vinglish :(
844043 thumbnail
The Girl on the Train - A man sleeps with anything that moves, the women get sick of it and compare stories, 2 of the them gang up together and murder him...Yay, female empowerment?
Okay movie. Good performances from Emily Blunt and Justin Theroux.
1017676 thumbnail
Sairat

Only Half way through it and I already love the performances.
The Main Actress , 15-16 as per wiki and her first movie, is Outstanding. She can give most of the experienced BW actresses run for their money. Very impressed.

Edit:
Finished the movie .Very well made and very well performed movie.
Everything seemed so real and believable.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

And to think KJO is going to ruin it with Jhanvi and whoever. Ugh...SMH.
KJO seriously sucks.

Dear Kjo,
For Sex's Sake please stay off of this movie.
Thank you

Sincerely,
Kama God
Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dangal!
Wonderful movie with talented cast.