Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Befikre Review-
First things first, Ranveer is just amazing! Loved how he gets totally into the skin of his characters and he is one fabulous actorπŸ‘ Vaani is equally good too, and yeah she dances like a dream!⭐️ He is so genuine, so relatable that you start rooting for him despite everything. Makes you connect and that is a mark of a talented actor. Befikre works because of its talented cast and its leads. Story wasn't great, pretty cliched in the second half but it was breezy and fun and that is solely due to some great acting! Loved the guy who played Anil too! Man he looked dreamy :P The kisses and all mostly blended into the film, knowing its genre though one or two scenes could have been avoided but all in all the movie wasn't all that bad. And yes, my friends and I unanimously agreed that Ranveer saved the day! Cinematography was excellent and songs were nice. Loved the ending song Ne j'aime one! One time watch in theaters if you're a Ranveer fan! Rating-3/5 extra 0.5 for Ranveer <3
870349 thumbnail
Ive just come from seeing Befikre . Ranveers show all the way. The film is kinda thin on story but Ranveer's charm makes up for it. I liked the songs. Vaani is good too. But Ranveer is just something else. Whether it be at the market in his robe or the kareoke songs. I also liked when him and Vaani were walking and she walked ahead and he said she would get mugged and then the dog starts barking and he runs scared πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope the film becomes a huge hit because my money was well spent πŸ˜›
933142 thumbnail
Dear Zindagi
Balki and Shine's films work on the same formula. Pick up a social stigma, throw some stereotypes in and eerily similar cinematography . They are all in some single cinematic universe I think.

The film is mostly been there/done that apart from its central theme of how there's nothing wrong in visiting a counsellor. SRK all said and done is still an absolute delight to watch. Alia's young spunk with issues has sort of reached the repetitiveness levels of Ranbir's manchild and Parineeti's wide eyed loud mouth. Break up from Dharma Alia πŸ˜†

Music and everybody else is meh.

saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Sultan

So THIS was the biggest movie of 2016?
The movie didn't entertain me , it dragged on so much. The characters didn't do anything for me. Um... #okbye

2 stars

🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
befikre
good, maybe cos i went in wid less expectations:)

music, dance, paris- tres belle
vaani is good

RANVEER was really something else man!

anay was fab too
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
La La Land- I'm convinced after watching this film that we will never be able to match up to Hollywood till our idea of grandeur , magnum opus, brilliant etc all these big words are limited to Bajirao Mastani and Baahubali.
Emma Stone is magical, the music is magical , the whole film is MAGICAL! One of the most amazing opening sequences I've seen in the last few years. Loved the whole retro feel of the film like these old MGM/Paramount Picture films. I'm so jealous of the talent in the west.So mucf effort is put into story telling and script writing !

Also, Daniel Chazelle doesn't disappoint even for a bit after the fantastic Whiplash !

5/5
Edited by Dhaa-Ki-Tiki - 7 years ago
shrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Moana:
Enjoyed watching the movie.
Not as good like other Disney movies, but in all one time watchable, average film by disney.
Storyline and screenplay is engaging, music is good.
I liked maui character Very much, especially his talking tattoo.
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stranger Than Fiction

It's a good movie.It's like a thought provoking piece wrapped in humour. Acting is very good. It's a fantasy dramedy. If you love good movies with seasoning of fantasy in it then you'll love the movie.
Edited by NeutralBitiya - 7 years ago
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a Wonderful Life

A perfect Christmas movie..go watch it and start loving others and your life more..
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Frank Capra. He was genius.Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle. I love this movie and Dianne Wynn's book on which this is based. Perfect adaption of beloved novel.