Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Humari Adhuri Kahaani...

I started watching as it was coming on TV...
What a Daily Soap Drama...full on Balaji Telefilm Plot...
Geezzz...Too Melodramatic...
Bad Acting...and utterly Stupid Plot...

The Mines planted in a field of full blown Lily was Hilarious...
At the end when Rajkumar Rao goes to Lily Field in Bastar to put Vasudha's Asthiya in the Lily field where Arnav Died... I actually thought ...that may be Mines are still planted and Budhao Ud jayegaa ab...😆.

The only saving Grace was Music..
Title Track and Hasi ban Gaye... were Melodious...

I felt bad for both Bidya and Rajkumar... :P

🤣
Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Finally watched the movie! Absolutely enjoyed it now I know why people loved it so much, it was a beautiful film. IMO the film belonged to the little girl Harshali she was so good, her expressions were really good! Salman played his part so well glad he did this film because he does good in these type of movies that have a good storyline, Kareena was good as well although I wish she does more lengthy roles because she's a good actress. Nawazuddin Siddiqui was very good as well.

4/5
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haunted
I was watching Haunted Last night and has to say it's a ok ok flick.

I like the story line, a ghost still haunting another ghost 😆 and the guy trying to get ride of it.

Its not a movie to watch on system, I felt it was weird but then realized its a 3D movie,

well I loved the ending, esp the letter.

Over all, ok ok movie no horror movie will ever beat 1920 part 1
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Jazbaa
Rate - 1/5

Awful (for the better word of it)! It seems the director was testing the jazbaa of audience for watching this piece of crap! I mean WOW he made Shabana Azmi act badly!😲

Aishu re! I love her and still this is what I have to say - "Aapki Slo-mo running, screaming, wailing, eye popping glaring, Meri aankh aur Kaano ke liye torture ban gaye!"🤢 She was never the best actress in the world, but I always felt that she can give good performances, if extracted from her (like RainCoat, Taal) but her comeback was bad even by her standards

Irrfan was ok..and in any case, I dont think he is the best actor in the world..he performs in the exact same manner with zero change in voice modulation in every movie..

Story was a mess - I dont even agree that the script was powerful..all of us guessed the suspense long before the interval itself..so no thrill in waiting till the end either..

Editing was random and overall the movie gave me a massive headache!
Edited by -FreeLancer- - 8 years ago
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw Hamaari Adhuri Kahani last night.. I know many people on IF found it boring but I actually liked it. It had a good story and conveyed a good message about women and their rights. It had 3 powerhouse actors and Emraan and Vidya really share some great chemistry, i love them together! It is so strange how the 'playful loverboy' Emraan and the 'more serious and older looking actress' Vidya can look so good together.
I also loved the nice locations and last but not the least the songs were so amazingly beautiful, Title song, Humnava, Hasi, definitly one of the best albums this year!👍🏼

BUT I think this film didn't click because something was missing. I don't know what exactly, but I think the story was predictable and just moved to fast and although it was a really sad and dramatic story I was not able to feel for the characters, especially not for Vidya's character because she was only crying all the time.😕

Still I would watch it again only for the beautiful chemistry between Emraan and Vidya!
Edited by shirani7 - 8 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shirani7, ur not the only one who liked Hamaari story, I liked it but I wont deny something was missing and I think its editing or so on, or little more explanation on ckts based on their journey I think. I loved songs and I am honestly dying to see a real good love story of Emraan and Vidya as both are amazing actors and have great chemistry together. I been dying to see them together after watching them in Dirty Picture.
Edited by SleepyHollowFan - 8 years ago
664269 thumbnail
@sleepyhollowfan and @shirani . even i liked Hamari adhuri kahani .. the chemistry between Emraan and Vidya sold this movie for me, the plot had major loopholes and so did the character of vasudha, i did not connect with her much, but the film still left an impact.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The Intern

Finally watched this brilliant movie a couple of days ago because it got recommended to me more often than any other and rightfully so. A nice, light-hearted escapade yet deals with some very real issues. Creative story, brilliant script and some fantastic performances. A very layered narrative that dwells on start-up work pressures, post-retirement life, generation gaps, sexism and marital issues, all this in what is supposed to be a comedy movie. That couldn't have been easy to pull off. I can confidently say it's what most of us need atm in our lives. I know I did. Such a stressbuster! Two hours well-spent and worth it.
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

@sleepyhollowfan and @shirani . even i liked Hamari adhuri kahani .. the chemistry between Emraan and Vidya sold this movie for me, the plot had major loopholes and so did the character of vasudha, i did not connect with her much, but the film still left an impact.

Yes true the connection was missing, but it is a movie which will you stay on your mind and indeed leave an impact 👍🏼
Edited by shirani7 - 8 years ago
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this film leave great impact on producer and distributor too