Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: monu_tan

I know everything about this topic, the arab spring, bashar assad and every other miscreant involved. Ignorance seems to be a bliss for you coz you have no answers only yada yada..

Do you really though? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2414139/Syria-Russia-vows-help-Syria-America-carries-military-strikes-Assad-s-regime.html

Assad was being demonised back from 2013. Long before ISIS came onto the scene. But I don't see how that will make any sense to you since you know all already. 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ibnbatuta

Do you really though? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2414139/Syria-Russia-vows-help-Syria-America-carries-military-strikes-Assad-s-regime.html

Assad was being demonised back from 2013. Long before ISIS came onto the scene. But I don't see how that will make any sense to you since you know all already. 

Sorry i dont belong to the school of thought that thinks everything bad that happens in middle east is due to US. Incase, you think that the bombing of Assad regime and bombing of ISIS is the same then it doesnt help explaining you anything.

Bombing of assad regime is the part of arab spring which has its own political reasons. Just like Saudi arab supporting Israel overlooking palentinian cause or US supporting Iran's nuclear ambitions. 
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Did everyone miss the point of the topic? Well anyway im proud of Bobby to take a stand and voice his opinion. As a human being I think it should be concerning for all and we should stand against such brutality but being a celebrity and having social outreach and leveraging that is commendable
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Sorry i dont belong to the school of thought that thinks everything bad that happens in middle east is due to US. Incase, you think that the bombing of Assad regime and bombing of ISIS is the same then it doesnt help explaining you anything.

Bombing of assad regime is the part of arab spring which has its own political reasons. Just like Saudi arab supporting Israel overlooking palentinian cause or US supporting Iran's nuclear ambitions. 

wow. if they are bombing Assad, then its a political reason and if it's ISIS they r being the saviour. 
and since when US supported Iran's nuclear ambitions? I m yet to see that.

I appreciate Germany and Austria for their help. US and UK are maniacs and villains. they just want money, world can go to hell. that's wat they have done since long and that's wat they r doing now. they r not affected by this crisis. 

Originally posted by: MissBahanji

wow. if they are bombing Assad, then its a political reason and if it's ISIS they r being the saviour. 

I appreciate Germany and Austria for their help. US and UK are maniacs and villains. they just want money, world can go to hell. that's wat they have done since long and that's wat they r doing now. they r not affected by this crisis. 

People here don't have the perception to see the truth staring them in the face. The media tells them NATO is the saviour and sheeple believe it.  But ISIS will never go to Israel. Al Qaeda never went there. 
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
We muslims have no unity amongst each other.. none of the muslim country including so called my country has shown sympathy to syrian innocent people. While we are showing non concern behavior, west (germany and england) are inviting them to their lands as a refugees..only egypt has decided to purchase an ireland for them..
That kid pic had made me cry ðŸ˜­ masoom ki umar hi kya thi abi

P.S: those who are saying Arabs are behind this, i completely agree.. they are funding and responsible for this mess
Edited by Pentaminous... - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done Abhay , you have earned my respect . There are only a  handful of these pretentious celebs who actually bother to come out and show their support in these types of matter otherwise they only come out while promoting their product or themselves , too scared to loose a part of their audiences.
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

Where are the Ummah brother helping out.? They call themselve muslim state but can't help the brothers

Uae
Saudi
Qatar

if some EU countries don't want refugees, people shouldn't complain. It's their country and their laws

Muslims state? They are muslim states by name only unfortunately.. none of them supported them.. Afghan refugees are living in Pakistan and we all see what mess they created.. may be that is why they they are not interested in keeping them.. also syria, lebonan, jordan, iran and iraq has a population of shia muslims and arabs dont like them at all.. their loss.. 
Edited by Pentaminous... - 8 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

We muslims have no unity amongst each other.. none of the muslim country including so called my country has shown sympathy to syrian innocent people. While we are showing non concern behavior, west (germany and england) are inviting them to their lands as a refugees..only egypt has decided to purchase an ireland for them..
That kid pic had made me cry ðŸ˜­ masoom ki umar hi kya thi abi

P.S: those who are saying Arabs are behind this, i completely agree.. they are funding and responsible for this mess

Sad, but so true...
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MissBahanji

MissBahanji, why else they are bombing ISIS then? Have you heard of Yazidis, do you know about Viaan Dakhil? And please tell me your logic of equating ISIS and Assad regime? i would definitely want to hear that.

For US supporting or enabling Iran  in their nuclear ambitions please read more about Obama's recent U turn on Iran's nuclear sanctions. Please read how Obama would want to provide Nuclear raw materials to Iran which would actually enable them to produce nuclear weapons. 

The middle east is all about rivalry between Saudi and Iran, the sunnis and the shias. Its an open secret now, so please stop creating conspiracy theories about US being behind every bad thing in muslim world.