Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@COUCH POTATO...u shud write for a magazine or newspaper and I M DAMN SERIOUS...ur words n the way they sync in the sentences u write is like poetry

There are quite a few good writers in this forum but ur one is on some different level altogether

If this writing is by accident then plz we need more such accidents

Haha, iss se zyada tareef ki toh mera dimaag kharab ho jayega, yaar. 🀣

Chal, theek hai, if I do have something to say or write that is worth your (and the others) while, I shall do my utmost to post it here.

Prepare to be Blind Sided. πŸ˜†

It's just that this Tuesday, certain scenes appealed to me so much that I felt impelled to share my thoughts which were straining at their leash to burst forth, otherwise I have remained a predominantly silent member of the forum and its various threads on DeD.

Kaise Haveli mein, Faraa discretely apna haath uss kamzarf Moeez se chudha leti hai (Uff, Allah).

Kaise Wali chides Faraa for hosting Moeez at the Haveli, yet Faraa maintains a stoic silence in response. And, how that submissive demeanour from Faraa strikes Wali at his conscience.

I especially loved the scene where Moeez berates Ruhi for being a melodramatic half-wit.

Kaise Moeez shares with everyone in Lahore of just how happy, relaxed and mutmaeen Faraa felt at the Haveli contrary to the white lies that she had been fed by that crazy psychopath, Ruhina Arsalan.

Then, Arjumand's reference to Sohaib while deliberating on Zarminey's engagement to Ibaad.

Then, the precap which unnecessarily stoked rumours of Agha Jaan's passing, which were ultimately allayed.

Dare I say that Episodes 21 onwards have been doing a great job at healing the scars and nerves that had been frayed by the filler episodes from 10 to 20.

Looking forward to Tuesday already... Or wait 😳
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, Mariam.

The phrase 'between a rock and a hard place' reminds me of Matthew Perry a.k.a 'Chandler', the zany conversations and witty repartee at 'Central Perk' in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. πŸ˜ƒ

And, as far as our incorrigible addiction to 'Diyar e Dil' goes... Koi baat nahi, yaar. We'll have our rehab here on India Forums. πŸ˜‰

Actually there is a whole backstory to this phrase. Its pretty ummm.. i guess funny. πŸ˜† Do you follow OKB on twitter?

I hope we find a substitute and soon! Shows like these are rarely produced in Pakistan anymore.
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Actually there is a whole backstory to this phrase. Its pretty ummm.. i guess funny. πŸ˜† Do you follow OKB on twitter?

I hope we find a substitute and soon! Shows like these are rarely produced in Pakistan anymore.

My twitter handle is '@dementedtweeter'.

And yeah, I do actually follow 4 Pakistanis on Twitter, namely :
1. Osman Khalid Butt @aClockworkObi
2. Maya Ali @mayaali07
3. Osman Samiuddin @osmansamiuddin, and finally,
4. Ahmer Naqvi @karachikhatmal

I did find DeD very rich in its script (even if it justifiably appeared stagnant and stale, at times), the ensemble cast was nothing short of a coup (Osman & Maya , Abid Ali, Sanam, Mikaal, Hareem and Behroze Sabzwari... I mean, C'mon).

Despite the stellar cast, it was a relatively under-rated but certainly promising actor in Ali Rehman Khan who held us all in rapt attention with his captivating performance, at the outset.

It was substantial enough to thoroughly entertain us and prompt spirited discussions for well over a year (pichle august ko shuru kiya tha, abhi september chal raha hai and we're still not done discussing stuff ad nauseam).

Yaar, as far as Pakistani shows go, I am almost entirely partial to shows featuring Osman as the lead or shows that pair 'Osman & Maya' together.

As for any show worthy of substituting it, let's just agree that 'Diyar e Dil' is nigh inimitable.

Although, I am keenly looking forward to the release of 'Munkir' while keeping one ear to the ground for any news on 'Osman & Maya'. πŸ˜‰
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh... Thats really sad.

Btw I posted my previous post without reading this one. A person is usually not that lucky to survive a third heart attack.

i saw. and yes usually people died on third one.
But AJ ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
taaniroyal thumbnail

Farah totally deserves it. She had humiliated, insulted and degraded him all these years. She even got engaged with Moeez while being in his nikkah. No man would forget all this easily. She has broken his heart a million times. To thora to farah ko bhi suffer karna chahiye...πŸ˜‰

\
Han well said agree with you..
taaniroyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh i'm sorry..

Yh I guess you have to be lucky to survive the third one..

Alright..
Yup like AJ
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Bold: I LOLD so bad when he said that 🀣

πŸ˜† his sarcasm seems to be working
Farah is showing positive attitude towards the haveli people
When he was sweet to her she kept insulting him
Now that he's bitter she's the one who is trying to get close
I am sure in the future we might get more farah trying to patao wali scene (according to the promo of wafa I saw before the show started there are quite a few. I am waiting for the scene where farah is waiting for him with candles around her )
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

W/Salam

Amazing postπŸ‘You spoke the mind of every fan in this forum. This is exactly how we spend our weekdays. Thinking about the show, contemplating what is in store for us next and yes, we desperately wait for the promo every week.πŸ˜†

@bold So true! We are all so addicted to the show. I will surely miss the weekly dose when it ends.

P.S: The phrase 'between a rock and a hard place' remind me of OKB's tweetπŸ˜†

I agree
This is the state if every DED fan
Thank god yt upload the epi on the same day
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohkay this not exactly a fara vm but a random vm on Maya Ali 😊 hope u guys like it :)

Thread link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&TPN=38
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Its BEAUTIFUL <3 Brilliant Work!