Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Acha AJ is very lucky then 😳

haha yea 😆. wasy my nana ji had three heart attacks and the third one was last..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Lol! Can a person actually survive that many heartattacks?

I think a person can survive two. Third per to lurak jata hai banda 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

haha yea 😆. wasy my nana ji had three heart attacks and the third one was last..

Ohhh... Thats really sad.

Btw I posted my previous post without reading this one. A person is usually not that lucky to survive a third heart attack.
mary78613 thumbnail

Omg waiting for Precap.. wali shows attitude thats bad but koi naahhii wo line p aa hu jaye ga...

Farah totally deserves it. She had humiliated, insulted and degraded him all these years. She even got engaged with Moeez while being in his nikkah. No man would forget all this easily. She has broken his heart a million times. To thora to farah ko bhi suffer karna chahiye...😉
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Yaar hum tv ke precaps have really started pissing me off 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh i'm sorry..

Yh I guess you have to be lucky to survive the third one..

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yaar hum tv ke precaps have really started pissing me off 😆

they frustrate me next level it's so annoying cuz I just want the next episode and not wait for a week
They dont even show us what they show in the precaps!
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Assalaam u Aaleikum, everyone. Random Musings from India.

Every Monday, we count down the time until the new episode.

Every Tuesday is celebrated like there's no tomorrow, coz it's 'DeD' Day.

Come Tuesday evening, each live update is widely anticipated and wildly cheered by all and sundry, who are not fortunate enough to be present in Pakistan or even the ones at places within Pakistan where electricity decides to take a hike while the show is telecast.

When all us 'Indian and Pakistani' netizens converge on the 'Diyar e Dil' section of HUM TV's official YouTube channel with utter disdain and total disregard to the numerous other shows enlisted there, as we begin to collectively curse under our breath until the episode (not to forget, the promo as well) finally gets uploaded, or if its quality is anything short of 'HD Ready' (read 720p).
Every Wednesday is devoted to dissecting and critiquing the bygone episode.

Thursday onwards, our discourse begins to swing like a pendulum between the episode that was and the episode that is yet to be, incessantly chirping until our collective twitter reaches a pandemonium, about how an episode seemingly left us high and dry... and why it isn't Tuesday already.

During the weekend, we get gripped by the promo fever because the precap per se, just couldn't account for itself to satiate our almost zombie-like bloodlust for any scoop on our beloved 'Diyar e Dil'.

Until it's Monday again, and our weekly devotion to' Diyar e Dil' has come full circle.

Suffice to say that 'Diyar e Dil' is so much more than just a novel or a show.

It is THE magnum opus of 2015.

And that too, is probably because all us I.Fers have left no stone unturned to elevate its almost divine status by putting it, and everything and everyone associated with it, on a pedestal.

Unfortunately, we are 25 episodes down already and there shall come a time when there will be no more future Tuesdays to look forward to and no past Tuesday left to ponder.

In the light of my aforementioned 'Desi Rant and Rave', I must, therefore, put forth a poser to my ilk here on India Forums... Do we really want the show to gather pace or rather slow down to tantalize and titillate us, just so that we can hang on to it a wee bit longer.

I guess, we are caught between a rock and a hard place (a Catch-22 situation, if you will), where we can't quite get our fill of Wali and Faraa but don't want the show to be over in a jiffy, either.

We enjoy watching Wali and Faraa fall in love with each other, but they probably don't love each other as much as we I.Fers love them.

As 'Diyar e Dil' enters the final lap of its journey, we might as well regale ourselves with a weekly dose of 'WaFa and DeD' while it lasts... until there's no more left to look forward to.

Aye 'Yaar-e-Mann', Humein Tum se Pyaar kitna, ye hum nahi jaante, magar jee nahi sakte tumhare bina.

Shab Ba Khair.

Allah Hafiz.
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I am not worried about not having DeD.. I am worried about if I will be able to focus or not... Right now DeD is on my mind all of the time, whereas I should be studying and what not. I hope after DeD I will be able to focus more on work and school and not dwell over the show no matter how good it is.
So while I love DeD I need it to end on a fantabulous note so I can move on.lol ~~Don't kill me but that is the reason we love Pakistani Dramas, at least thats why I do-- there is no drag