Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"Tumhe doctor nahin actress hona chahiye tha. Tumne apne liye galat profession ka intikhaab kiya hai. Tch tch hamara mulk ek achi adakaara se mehroom hai."

Wali Suhaib Khan high on sarcasm 🤣

@Bold: I LOLD so bad when he said that 🤣
This drama always gives misleading precaps :S
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Shes not talking about Behroz

its Walis imagination I think

She is. I saw the precap million times. Its not their imagination, they have just combined two different dialogues

When she says meine aur mama nee unka dard mehsus nahi kiya, she is referring to Behroze. How she and Ruhi never understood what he was going through at that time.

If she was referring to AJ she should have said something like 'humne unke pyaar ki qadr nahi ki'
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Oh acha precap dekh ke batati hoon :P
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yayyy I finally cracked the precap

When she says 'woh hume chor ker chale gaye, mum aur meine to unke dukh ko samjhne ki koshish hee nahi kari' she is referring to Behroze
And the other dialogue 'nafrat ho rahi hai mujhe apne ap se Wali, mein to AJ ka ehsanmand bhi nahi hosaki' is different.

They have basically combined two separate dialogues to make us curious 😆

yes, i think he is serious and in the hospital.

He probably shifted there after having a major heart attack after telling her it was Behroze's wish and if she doesn't want to be with Wali he will tell her to leave her. So now she realizes how wrong she was about AJ and how much he truly loves her (understanding her dad's wish to be connected to his family) and so trying to reconnect with the family. Unfortunately for her, now Wali won't have it.

I don't want him in the hospital but as long as he does not die.. I do not think I can handle that... Not yet. He has to reunite the family and see Fara-Wali together... he just has to :(
Okay I just saw it! Yep, hes definitely not dead.
Also, did I miss the promo scene where AJ says to Farah that it was Behrozes wish to egt them married or did they not show it?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, did I miss the promo scene where AJ says to Farah that it was Behrozes wish to egt them married or did they not show it?

next episode they'll show that they just ended at faraa contemplating how unfair it is so I don't think you missed a thing
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think they show that next week as fara is getting more open with AJ so i think what will happen is that she will complain about how she got treated unfairly in comparison to Zarminey and that scene + heart attack scene will happen. This is just my prediction but it makes most sense to work out this way... unless she complains after the dinner...

hmm.. DeD really needs to stop taking over my through process.. lol
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone know how many more episodes left?