Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
WHAAATTT y did Agha Jan die, every time i saw the drama i always used to cry watching his scenes. Abid ali is sooo good. 😭
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

30 episodes! THE SHOW IS 30 EPISODES!

Aur kisi ne poochna hai?! 😆

Sorry didn't know 😛
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't say that I absolutely loved the episode (thanks to Ruhi's family's deedar every five minutes) but two scenes stood out for me SO much - one, the bit where Wali told Faarah off and insulted her to get a reaction out of her, but just dropped against the wall when she walked away, visibly upset, and actually left him upset in her wake too! And the second, the bit where Wali excused himself from Arjumand when she said those things about Faarah. Can't blame Arjumand for saying what she did, but I was internally ecstatic when Wali chose to cut the conversation off and walk away instead!

Honestly, love how despite everything, Wali and Faarah get uncomfortable whenever anyone tries to say anything negative about the other person, chahey khud jitni bhi buraayi karlein! Faarah did that with Moiz (lowkey loved how she pulled her hand away from his when he got too comfortable) and thankfully told him off when he attacked Wali, and Wali, though he couldn't say anything to his mother, just left and I feel like that might've told Arjumand enough.

Moiz continues to get more annoying with every passing episode - God, all the scenes dedicated to him/his badtameezi/his scheming left such a bad taste in my mouth! Can't wait for him to get what he deserves! And pretty sure that next episode's preview's about Behroze - the whole "woh humein chor kar chale gaye" and the "maine aur mama ne kabhi unke gham ko samajhne ki koshish nahin sake" bit was prolly her talking to Wali about her father!

AJ will probably be well, guys! Agar woh inteqaal kargaye tou Faarah haveli mein kaise rahegi? 😆
Edited by summerchild - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

It's not a dream, it's a friggin nightmare!

Whatever it is. Reality to nahi hai na. 😛
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Whatever it is. Reality to nahi hai na. 😛

Inshallah, reality nahi hoga. But the promo eerily lends a lot of credence to apprehensions with Faraa telling Wali, "Woh hamein chodh kar chale gaye".
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Inshallah, reality nahi hoga. But the promo eerily lends a lot of credence to apprehensions with Faraa telling Wali, "Woh hamein chodh kar chale gaye".

Yes exactly. Why did she say this? Its so confusing. I don't want AJ to die 😒
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

At first I thought farah is talking abt AJ
Maybe she's talking abt her fathers death
In novel AJ doesn't die
I hope they don't change it

Even I think she might be talking about Behroze
mary78613 thumbnail

Assalaam u Aaleikum from India, yaaron!

Aagha Jaan bhi chale gaye?!... Innal Ilahi Warna Ilay Hi Raaziyun.

Zaalim HUM TV waalo ne pyaare aagha jaan ko bhi nahi chodha... Unhe bhi maar diya?! Allah ki kasam, agar Osman aur Maya ki mohabbat ki dastaan Na hoti toh aaj ke baad main zindagi mein kabhi bhi dobara 'Diyar e Dil' nahi dekhta.
Screw Haseeb Hasan & Momina Duraid.

p.s. - Ab 'April Fool's Day' ka kya hoga?...

Or someone please tell me that this chain of morbid posts on the previous pages about Agha Jaan's demise, was a consequence of their authors' crazy brain freeze.

W/salam. Welcome here.

Abhi tak its not sure if he is dead or not. We are hoping he would not die. So chill karo 😆

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"Tumhe doctor nahin actress hona chahiye tha. Tumne apne liye galat profession ka intikhaab kiya hai. Tch tch hamara mulk ek achi adakaara se mehroom hai."

Wali Suhaib Khan high on sarcasm 🤣

🤣

He was trying to get a reaction out of her but couldn't.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Hey lovelies 🤗

Finally, it's Tuesday and its DeD... WaFa uff I'm addicted to this two 😛😳

LU anyone??

And I see someone here who I haven't seen in ages... Popo 🤗

@Mary-- Are you a MaNan fan?? 😛

@bold

Yes I am. But I have stopped watching now. Parth left so no S2 for me.