Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

I am so upset now 😭

U haven't read the novel ?
i thought u know the novel
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arghhh! I didn't even catch the entire episode properly. Missed the beginning cuz azaan ho rahi thi and I had to mute. While towards the end I was busy applying 'geeli pattiyaan' therapy to my sister so I didn't catch the precap. -.-

You people must be mistaken. The bit where AJ was supposed to panic (probably another heart attack) wasn't in the episode. So it will defo be in the next episode and Faraah must be blaming herself and getting thoughts like 'agar Agha Jaan ko kuch hua tou I will be responsible etc' because Agha Jaan cannot die..
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
But from what I watched, Wali's smirks and mockery was literally enjoyable. I was eeping and laughing until Faraah was almost crying and left without taunting him .. because at that point I was all Faraah vs Wali. My inner fangirl battling a sensible viewer in me πŸ˜†
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Assalaam u Aaleikum from India, yaaron!

Aagha Jaan bhi chale gaye?!... Innal Ilahi Warna Ilay Hi Raaziyun.

Zaalim HUM TV waalo ne pyaare aagha jaan ko bhi nahi chodha... Unhe bhi maar diya?! Allah ki kasam, agar Osman aur Maya ki mohabbat ki dastaan Na hoti toh aaj ke baad main zindagi mein kabhi bhi dobara 'Diyar e Dil' nahi dekhta.
Screw Haseeb Hasan & Momina Duraid.

p.s. - Ab 'April Fool's Day' ka kya hoga?...

Or someone please tell me that this chain of morbid posts on the previous pages about Agha Jaan's demise, was a consequence of their authors' crazy brain freeze.
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ab to humein live updates bhi naseeb nahi hote!

Haww! Last week I especially took out time to give the live update and no one was here except lovefk. And today when I didn't give the update tou sab thread pe theek 8 bajay tapak gayeπŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was so disappointed today like next level one day hum uploads It on time and that is the day when the episode turns out to be average !!! It was a filler episode which I did not appreciate, at this point of time we didn't need a filler but a fast paced action filled episode I was really hoping the second heart attack would happen today obviously there were a few moments which stole my heart- only Wali scenes Aj Faraa bits were cute but I wanted that scene in particular so I was irritated I don't know I'm just done with Wali faraa cold war now I want more
clockworknerd thumbnail
Agha Jaan can't die. He just CAN'T. NO! I will not believe any update until I watch the episode myself. Will watch it at 11:30 most probably because what you guys are saying is driving me impatient, so I can't afford to wait till tomorrow. Gaaah! I'll be sleeping at 12:30 today after watching the repeat telecast.. too late! I will be dozing off to sleep during my classes tomorrow πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THE PRECAP IS SO PROMISING ITS DRIVING ME INSANE I WANT THE EPISODE RIGHT NOW UFF FINALLY NOW FARAA JAANI WANTS WALI MY TAKE IS AJ MUST BE IN COMA MAYBE I DON'T BELIEVE HE CAN DIE also if he would've died the first thing Wali would've done was to kick faraa out but as of now we can only wait but these are my assumptions
clockworknerd thumbnail
"Tumhe doctor nahin actress hona chahiye tha. Tumne apne liye galat profession ka intikhaab kiya hai. Tch tch hamara mulk ek achi adakaara se mehroom hai."

Wali Suhaib Khan high on sarcasm 🀣
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wish my parents were like that! Wo to seedhi baisti kar dete hainπŸ˜†

to our faces, all of them are like that (seedi baisti karne waley) but then there's tajammul who can't reprimand his kid because he went on his father.. not to forget, but he's probably also the money-maker...