Fawad Mahira VM [Asher/Khirad/Zaroon/Falak] || Katra hoon Main

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab8Xh2D46Lc[/YOUTUBE]
Received a VM suggestion to make this and because Khisher scenes are sort of overused in VMs now, someone suggested mixing up their scenes from various shows to bring that "new" feel.Who knows when we will actually get to see them in a new project together :'(

This is probably the most fun I've had making a VM in a while. I've always avoided merging/manip-ing because it seemed too time-consuming with less than satisfactory results but I guess when you love a couple as much as I love FaHira, then it just works out. πŸ˜†

If you can't access YT (because of the ban in Pakistan), I will be uploading it to my FB page shortly. Link in signature :)

Hope you like it.

Enjoy!

x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha, this is amazing! Like OHMYGODDD waala amazing! πŸ€ͺ You're just so so good at making VM's in general and the FM ones are my favorite automatically because well.. πŸ˜†
Thank-you for making this though, really. It helps considering how deprived we are for an actual project.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have already told you how good I find your VMs but this one is remarkable. When I read the title,I was not as much excited by the merging but since it was by you toh had to give a try.AND the merging part is amazing..not a forced one.Great work!
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing! Well done you!! πŸ€—
664269 thumbnail
Goshhh .. I was giggling like a fool ... I think this is one of your bests .. Infact Zaroon and falak merged scenes just gives me so much hope ...
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fawad and Mahira are magical together. I am hoping against hope for something to happen that will bring these two together in a good project in the near future. It is such a pity that all of my favorite couples have somehow vanished. Nina and Ian of tvd season 1-3 and fawad and mahira.😭
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Maha. I am speechless. What an amazing merger, effects and scene selection. πŸ‘
can you please tell me which song this is? I kind of like it. πŸ˜ƒ
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely work with the merging. Great work as usual.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Amazing Maha. I am speechless. What an amazing merger, effects and scene selection. πŸ‘
can you please tell me which song this is? I kind of like it. πŸ˜ƒ

The song is from the show, Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. The song's really nice.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow it's amazinggg love lovee it ❀️coloring, scene selection, song everything is just perfect 😳