Originally posted by: ridaanur

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i am getting curious about his intentionsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So much happening I didn't know you guys liked manmarziyan it's average in my opinion if you're looking for newness try badtameez dil and reporters if anyone's interested also dog what how I thought it's his gun can't wait for faraa dying for walis attention that's what I wanna see now
lovefk thumbnail
So I just saw the add for the first Turkish drama we'll get In India I'm pretty excited you guys in Pakistan have been getting Turkish dramas for long right!! how're they? Is the dubbing annoying to watch ??also the one getting aired here is called adini feriha koydum if you guys have seen It hit me with reviews and feedbacks please!! also sorry for going a bit off track but I just had to ask
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

MMZ is ending already?! Yeh to miracle ho gaya :O Star plus ki world record

Lol ya. It was not the typical saas bahu types so SP per ratings nahi aee. It was based on friendship and relationship complexities, dreams and most importantly, there was fab chemistry between the leads. Bas SP walon ko itna acha show digest nahi huwa. *sigh*
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i am getting curious about his intentionsπŸ˜†

Shayad Farah bhage na from the guest house iss lyeah rakha hoga. πŸ˜†
full dharane ka arrangement kiya hai Wali ne to.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

So much happening I didn't know you guys liked manmarziyan it's average in my opinion if you're looking for newness try badtameez dil and reporters if anyone's interested also dog what how I thought it's his gun can't wait for faraa dying for walis attention that's what I wanna see now

I watch BD nowadays and reporters I used to watch when it started, now it has gotten a little boring.
Khair reporters ki bhi TRPs are low, its good that its a finite episode show warna they would have closed the show by now.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

So I just s.aw the add for the first Turkish drama we'll get In India I'm pretty excited you guys in Pakistan have been getting Turkish dramas for long right!! how're they? Is the dubbing annoying to watch ??also the one getting a. ired here is called adini feriha koydum if you guys have seen It hit me with reviews and feedbacks please!! also sorry for going a bit off track but I just had to ask

Oh you're from India? You seem to know a lot about Pak shows. I would have never guessed πŸ˜†
I am not into Turkish shows. But here Ishq Memnu was really famous and there was this show called Feriha maybe that is the one you are referring to. Most turkish shows are good in the beginning but then they get stretched a lot and lose their charm.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

I love Sami Khan's look in the show. Its so elegant, makes him look handsome. He does not look good in clean shave, chussa wa aam lagta haiπŸ˜†

Me too! I love his look
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I woke up and still in somewhat sleepy mode was scrolling through the forum on my phone. Didn't read the full title and could only read, "Tum Meri Biwi Ho!" and my immediate reaction was, "Hain? Ye konsa naya show hai?" πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh you're from India? You seem to know a lot about Pak shows. I would have never guessed πŸ˜†
I am not into Turkish shows. But here Ishq Memnu was really famous and there was this show called Feriha maybe that is the one you are referring to. Most turkish shows are good in the beginning but then they get stretched a lot and lose their charm.

ahah yeah Its called feriha here also I'm glad you thought so actually after zindagi gulzar Hai I got obsessed with paki shows these stupid dramas here just lost their charm for me I keep myself updated with all new shows there they make so much more sense at least some of them