Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes true that! Shukk leads to talaq, Mariyam was a watchable show in the beginning but now the husband has doubt if his wife is pregnant with his kid or someone elses *bangs head*
Karb to next level hai.. The girl claims that her husband has given her talaq and lies about it to her parents. What stupidity! And these shows have really good TRPs

I like Maryam. At least the story moves. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

LOL! I'll have to disagree with you here only because i'm being biased πŸ˜† I love Sami Khan So for me Ishqawaay is a good time pass watch

Ishq away?! Seriously did they run out of titles

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes the show was so refreshing but damn it, this is also ending because of that stupid TRP scene! I watched such a good show after ages. Ya well, I hope they get an extension and we get to see a proper closure. Neil and Sam ka love track to abhi shuru bhi nahi huwa hai! πŸ˜†

Oh you did? Thanks!

MMZ is ending already?! Yeh to miracle ho gaya :O Star plus ki world record
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

hey I saw in the introduction thread you live in Malaysia, high five, I lived there 3 years and they were the best 3 years of my life, I lived in mont kiara in KL , where do you live? So excited to find a Malaysian here πŸ€— Salamat Datang

Hie Shabz..u were here for 3 years, whoa.. awesome re..
is it for studies ??

I live near Gombak, KL..

Terima kasih ye.. hehe..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Hie Shabz..u were here for 3 years, whoa.. awesome re..
is it for studies ??

I live near Gombak, KL..

Terima kasih ye.. hehe..

no ,my husband was transferred there, I have no idea where gombak is πŸ˜† anyways have fun in KL, I had loads of fun, miss the weather 😭
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no ,my husband was transferred there, I have no idea where gombak is πŸ˜† anyways have fun in KL, I had loads of fun, miss the weather 😭

aww... nice.. seems u really had a great time here..
haha.. the weather.. its getting hotter nowadays..
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^ he named his gun, what else has he named πŸ˜†

shabz i have serious doubts that it's a gunπŸ˜†, i mean why he said for a gun "gaari main BITHAO"?? if it's a gun he would have said "RAKHO"
and check the promo at start, glimpse of a scene right from 00:00, u'll get what i am talking about 😳

ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Rida - APlus's channel posted that Kaneez beat every other channel. HumTV every week posts that it's the leader channel of Pakistani TV. Ab main kis pe bharosa karoon? πŸ˜† Jiska dil chahta hai wo thok deta hai..

lol these are the tricks of channels they post trps for the minutes they got high on others, khair all this should not get on nerves as i earlier mention that it's a Sample, to show TREND but not a STANDARD NEVER, and i'll be happy if DeD keep itself in top of trends😳, otherwise there are many shows which got in trends but had literally nasty reviews and feedback by the viewers
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

shabz i have serious doubts that it's a gunπŸ˜†, i mean why he said for a gun "gaari main BITHAO"?? if it's a gun he would have said "RAKHO"
and check the promo at start, glimpse of a scene right from 00:00, u'll get what i am talking about😳

it's a dog πŸ˜†
ridaanur thumbnail

it's a dog πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i am getting curious about his intentionsπŸ˜†