Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
mujhe tou tension hai ke WaFa ke saath bhi ye sab na ho jo you are dreading about the SP show
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

LOL! I'll have to disagree with you here only because i'm being biased ๐Ÿ˜† I love Sami Khan So for me Ishqawaay is a good time pass watch

lol me too, I like the feel of the show, the whole celebration ka mahool, it's different, I like it too abhi tak, if there's a stupid twist then I can't say , it'd like some old Hollywood flick I hAve seen, groom falls for the brides maid.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes Mais, together on the same stage. Like he was sitting in the middle and his two wives were sitting beside him on both sides๐ŸคฃIt was downright hilarious!

Oh is Ishqaway bad? I was planning to watch it. I love Sami and Rubab together.

out of curiosity, who did he spend the night with? Or did he make shifts ๐Ÿ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

mujhe tou tension hai ke WaFa ke saath bhi ye sab na ho jo you are dreading about the SP show

Haha Mais WaFa will be together from the next episode. Saath hee sath honge and I can't wait for Farah to run after Wali. He has ran after her so much, now its her turn! Hayeee! *feels*

Edited:
Well, you know na Pak shows mein to confession per end hojata hai show. Don't have a lot of expectations!
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

out of curiosity, who did he spend the night with? Or did he make shifts ๐Ÿ˜†

THAT I don't know, but it is a very good question! ๐Ÿคฃ Now I am curious! ๐Ÿ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
I love Sami Khan's look in the show. Its so elegant, makes him look handsome. He does not look good in clean shave, chussa wa aam lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -shabz-

hey I saw in the introduction thread you live in Malaysia, high five, I lived there 3 years and they were the best 3 years of my life, I lived in mont kiara in KL , where do you live? So excited to find a Malaysian here ๐Ÿค— Salamat Datang

Oh thats a romantic place no wonder you are chummi obsessed

Originally posted by: ridaanur

No Hina ARY made its decisions vigilantly most of the time, they have their business point of view, they know very well that DeD has entered in its peak phase so till DeD comes to an end Aitraaz will click its major phase, and one never know it may click earlier as well with the audience... business dear sister business๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah but by the time DeD ends Aitraaz would be in the middle and I dont think people would start watching it from the middle.

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Rida - APlus's channel posted that Kaneez beat every other channel. HumTV every week posts that it's the leader channel of Pakistani TV. Ab main kis pe bharosa karoon? ๐Ÿ˜† Jiska dil chahta hai wo thok deta hai..

Believe Geo. Unke dramey dekh ke har pal jiyo๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haha! Tbh I don't really care about Trps.. like you said some really crap dramas like Doosri Biwi get the highest trps that doesn't make them any better than the dramas that get average or in some cases low trps..

I think that was nly due to the cast. Aur kuch to axcha tha nahi us mein.