Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ooh! that two wives show was Dil Nahin Manta! I didn't know he married them together! :O

And Ishqaway tou pata nahin kya cheez hai...the guy is getting married to his cousin but the said cousin's best friends lands up in the marriage and he falls for her and wants to marry her? like how? Your nikaah is happening in a little time and you are locked in the room with the girl you met 3 days ago and fell in love?

????

LOL! I'll have to disagree with you here only because i'm being biased 😆 I love Sami Khan So for me Ishqawaay is a good time pass watch
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ooh! that two wives show was Dil Nahin Manta! I didn't know he married them together! :O

And Ishqaway tou pata nahin kya cheez hai...the guy is getting married to his cousin but the said cousin's best friends lands up in the marriage and he falls for her and wants to marry her? like how? Your nikaah is happening in a little time and you are locked in the room with the girl you met 3 days ago and fell in love?

????

Yes Mais, together on the same stage. Like he was sitting in the middle and his two wives were sitting beside him on both sides 🤣 It was downright hilarious!

Oh is Ishqaway bad? I was planning to watch it. I love Sami and Rubab together.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

LOL! I'll have to disagree with you here only because i'm being biased 😆 I love Sami Khan So for me Ishqawaay is a good time pass watch

timepass tou even I watch the show but the concept man, the concept! Are writers really out of storylines ke wohi doosri biwi/two friends (sisters) falling for one guy trope ko kheench khaanch ke pata nahin kya bana diya hai..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes Mais, together on the same stage. Like he was sitting in the middle and his two wives were sitting beside him on both sides 🤣 It was downright hilarious!

Oh is Ishqaway bad? I was planning to watch it. I love Sami and Rubab together.

I am not saying it's bad, it's just the concept is a major W-T-F?
mary78613 thumbnail

^ Haila! It just gets WORSE man! uff

A big YES! I'm loving MMZ well ArDhika lol.. Its been a while since an Indian drama has impressed me and I must say i'm loving ArDhika.. the story isn't so original but thats more or less the case with Indian dramas so I can ignore that..sad that its ending so abruptly though..

I saw your VMs and I love them..

Yes the show was so refreshing but damn it, this is also ending because of that stupid TRP scene! I watched such a good show after ages. Ya well, I hope they get an extension and we get to see a proper closure. Neil and Sam ka love track to abhi shuru bhi nahi huwa hai! 😆

Oh you did? Thanks!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

timepass tou even I watch the show but the concept man, the concept! Are writers really out of storylines ke wohi doosri biwi/two friends (sisters) falling for one guy trope ko kheench khaanch ke pata nahin kya bana diya hai..

Haan I agree with that.. but I watch so many fazool Indian dramas for chemisty so aik aur hi saahi 😆😆😆
mary78613 thumbnail

I am not saying it's bad, it's just the concept is a major W-T-F?

Ya well, writers ke pas ab stories hee nahi hai. He will marry the best friend and then the cousin will turn into a vamp and try to create misunderstanding between them. Typical story, but then the acting and execution can save even weak plots at times
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Yes the show was so refreshing but damn it, this is also ending because of that stupid TRP scene! I watched such a good show after ages. Ya well, I hope they get an extension and we get to see a proper closure. Neil and Sam ka love track to abhi shuru bhi nahi huwa hai! 😆

Oh you did? Thanks!

Yh ik Starplus just loves its saas-bahu sagas! The worst is they didn't even promote it so how the hell will it get high trps.. so stupid.. Yh i'm hoping for an extention because Radhika hasn't even fallen in love yet.. they are so going to rush and mess up the ending!

mary78613 thumbnail

Yh ik Starplus just loves its saas-bahu sagas! The worst is they didn't even promote it so how the hell will it get high trps.. so stupid.. Yh i'm hoping for an extention because Radhika hasn't even fallen in love yet.. they are so going to rush and mess up the ending!

But from the looks of it, she has already got the hint that Arjun is only a puppet in Nandini's hand and he is actually not a bad guy. So she might fall for him soon.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

But from the looks of it, she has already got the hint that Arjun is only a puppet in Nandini's hand and he is actually not a bad guy. So she might fall for him soon.

Yh hopefully but I want more scenes that just a simple I love you and then voila its finished.. 🤔