Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I am worried ke agar kuch zyada awkward hogaya tou mera kya hoga? I watch the show with my Ammi and Papa 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have never noticed nor cared about TRPs when it comes to Pakistani shows...
Who cares if other people watch it or not? Waise bhi our awaam watches those saas-bahu sagas and talaak wale shows. God! Aj kal har show mein talaak ho jati hai, jaise pata nahi mazak chal raha ho. It gives out such a bad message to the youngsters out there. Today only, I saw two promos on HumTv in which the guy was giving talaak 😕 TAUBA HAI! and the TRPs are high for such pathetic shows.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Just out of curiosity which shows were these?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I am worried ke agar kuch zyada awkward hogaya tou mera kya hoga? I watch the show with my Ammi and Papa 🤣

Hahahaha well, you can always start coughing or start using your phone to cover the awkwardness! 😉
Even I watch with mom, and we both start doing commentary when such scenes come on the TV. We make so much fun of these scenes!😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

😆 Nah I don't think it will be awkward.. I bet we won't even get an eyelock.. haii re kismat!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Just out of curiosity which shows were these?

One was Muqaddas... I don't know the name of the other show. It was some new show. Actors bhi koi popular nahi thay
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ forget talaq, some time ago I caught an episode of a show where the guy marries two girls at the same time, in the same stage 🤣 which one was the first wife, the one who said Qabool hai first 🤣 I bet the writer thought he/she would create history with such amazing script.
And I think that show was doing pretty well trp wise, not sure though.
sourmisery thumbnail
According to my Bhabhi, Pakistani dramas mein aaj kal story shuru hi talaaq se hoti hai.

The other show was Akeli Nisbah. GOD! It has the most IRRITATING ost EVER! :@
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ forget talaq, some time ago I caught an episode of a show where the guy marries two girls at the same time, in the same stage 🤣 which one was the first wife, the one who said Qabool hai first 🤣 I bet the writer thought he/she would create history with such amazing script.

There's some halala concept show airing on Geo nowadays...one step ahead of talaaq 😆
#SoFun #MuchWow
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Lol I remember that show, it had Sara Khan and Amna Ilyas 😆
And the guy was that model, umm.. can't recall his name at the moment. Erfan something.. It was an average show, one biwi died in the end I think. 😆