Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I have a query, please girls put in ur thoughts😳

in last epi Wali while leaving for Lahore called Gul Khan and said something like Ayaz say kaho k "Cesar" ko lay k meri gaari main bethay

now in promo's first scene did any one notice "Ayaz with Cesar"?

Wali knows clearly what Faarah thinks about him, Jaahil, Jangli etc,πŸ˜‰ I m now more curious that what is Wali intending? Going to play any prank on her?

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

I have a query, please girls put in ur thoughts😳

in last epi Wali while leaving for Lahore called Gul Khan and said something like Ayaz say kaho k "Cesar" ko lay k meri gaari main bethay

now in promo's first scene did any one notice "Ayaz with Cesar"?

Wali knows clearly what Faarah thinks about him, Jaahil, Jangli etc,πŸ˜‰ I m now more curious that what is Wali intending? Going to play any prank on her?

Sorry to jump into the convo like Faarah jumped on Wali πŸ˜†

I think Caesar is the name of the rifle/gun Wali uses...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rida - APlus's channel posted that Kaneez beat every other channel. HumTV every week posts that it's the leader channel of Pakistani TV. Ab main kis pe bharosa karoon? πŸ˜† Jiska dil chahta hai wo thok deta hai..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ he named his gun, what else has he named πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruffledfeathers

Sorry to jump into the convo like Faarah jumped on Wali πŸ˜†

I think Caesar is the name of the rifle/gun Wali uses...

I don't think Farah jumped on Wali. I think it'll be more like Farah trying to escape and Wali coming behind her with the whole, "Kya kar rahi ho?!" and she trips and falls on him? Doubt she would be a legit sherni and actually attack him πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

tumhare charan kahan hain, mujhe Chona hain πŸ˜†

Abby your turn, bring out the big font and show her who is boss 🀣

Kyun phadde kara rahi ho yaar? 🀣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Rida - APlus's channel posted that Kaneez beat every other channel. HumTV every week posts that it's the leader channel of Pakistani TV. Ab main kis pe bharosa karoon? πŸ˜† Jiska dil chahta hai wo thok deta hai..

Haha! Tbh I don't really care about Trps.. like you said some really crap dramas like Doosri Biwi get the highest trps that doesn't make them any better than the dramas that get average or in some cases low trps..
sourmisery thumbnail
^like seriously! India mein TRPs are the deciding factors because shows can get pulled off abruptly if they are doing bad. But there's no such scene in Pakistan. Zyada se zyada kya hoga? If the show is doing good then extend episodes, if it's doing bad then change time slots or last minute mein script changes to change the course of the show. Point is that show will run its course and will end when its due, the mini series that is. Soap serials ki baat nahin kar rahi. TRP, TRP, TRP...dimaag kharab kar diya hai ais word ne! Allah Allah karke ais TRP ke chungal se jaan chooti thi when I left Indian drama fandoms per ab phir wohi nakhre yahan pe..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Yh ik what you mean.. even if trps reach rock bottom they won't pull the plug on the show because by the time the show airs the shooting will be finished.. all this trp business is nothing in the pak drama industry
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I don't think Farah jumped on Wali. I think it'll be more like Farah trying to escape and Wali coming behind her with the whole, "Kya kar rahi ho?!" and she trips and falls on him? Doubt she would be a legit sherni and actually attack him πŸ˜†

LOL Mais, we know! We are just kidding around πŸ˜†
Farah ab itni bhi besharam nahi hai ke Wali per attack kare woh bhi iss tarah! 🀣
She was just trying to escape bechari. Its totally going to be awkward after the unintentional falling.. EEPPPSS! *EXCITED*