Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Clash scene
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=516277711860972&id=381653745323370&fs=0
Proud to read all those comments. πŸ€ͺ
Proud to be OsMaya fan
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate you wali
New promo link https://video-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/11878294_517531991735544_615968605_n.mp4?oh=22787a2e0ced4a7cb83ff09eea6dfe43&oe=55C8ECCE
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Hum Tv just uploaded the promo in their fb page..

hey I saw in the introduction thread you live in Malaysia, high five, I lived there 3 years and they were the best 3 years of my life, I lived in mont kiara in KL , where do you live? So excited to find a Malaysian here πŸ€— Salamat Datang
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^ THISS!! UFF! Can't wait <3
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Abby - Who in the world cares about TRPs?πŸ€” If TRPs in Pakistan are really the deciding factor about which show is the best of the best, then shouldn't you be singing praises for Doosri Biwi the most because according to one TRP chart you posted, it was at the top? Chalo wo chodho, you don't even talk about Mere Dard Ki Tujhe Kya Khabar which, according to the chart Rida posted, is the highest rated show of the week. Why the selective behavior with TRPs? If your favorite show is doing well on these charts, then TRPs zindabad and there is nothing more sensible than Pakistani awaam but if the same audience chooses to watch regressive and typical rona dhona shows, then suddenly the question arises, 'How did this happen?' Ab either you make TRP charts everything or nothing. Already this TRP business is annoying but the selective behavior with it is even more annoying.

tumhare charan kahan hain, mujhe Chona hain πŸ˜†

Abby your turn, bring out the big font and show her who is boss 🀣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ THISS!! UFF! . Can't wait <3

Farah aur uski boldness. Wali ne abhi tak sirf haath pakra tha, Farah to upper hee gir gaee 🀣
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diyar-e-Dil's FB page had uploaded the whole Wali and Farah's clash scene and it has 53, 638 views on it which impresses me so much! :O

i thought u were aware of it
that video got 48,000 views in just 24 hrs after it posted
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Farah aur uski boldness. Wali ne abhi tak sirf haath pakra tha, Farah to upper hee gir gaee 🀣

🀣

Word Count: 0

ridaanur thumbnail

chalo ji, if sample households in hundreds in God knows which area are the deciding factor of what millions of people like nationally AND internationally tou phir tou qissa hi khatam πŸ˜†

In India I can understand the craze for TRPs in fandoms because there at least there is one, authentic source of calculating the TRPs which is acceptable for all. Pakistan mein tou jiska dil chahta hai wo TRP thok deta hai. So I really don't understand the craze for TRP at least on this forum. Where everyone is more interested in what the drama is about than what numbers it pulls through.

And if another show does get more number in these charts than DeD, so what? Does it mean DeD suddenly becomes the worst show to grace our TV screens? Does our time invested in it suddenly becomes time wasted? Does all the hardwork the cast and crew did on this show suddenly become nothing? Do I suddenly become a person with bad choices because I enjoy this show so much more than anything else on TV? And probably will continue doing so. Will all the feedback that the actors and the crew get on social media, which they read live and directly, turn into, 'Sorry ji. Another show is getting more TRP. Now all of a sudden you suck and the other more TRP getting show is the best thing since sandwich.'

Cut all the TRP obsession and just watch you like, discuss what you feel more about it, and simply ditch anything you don't think interesting enough. Simple.

1. I agree with the point u made in ur earlier post that one can't have selective behavior if the favorites' are not on top, they just show the trend of audience
2. Ratings posted by me and Abby was from the same source and they share two episodes average TRPs usually
3. NO! Relaaax, Pakistan main jis ka dil chahta hai vo TRP nahi bana sakta, Media Logic Pakistan is the rating agency which is affiliated with the world's third largest Research group in Germany and provided the ratings purely on scientific basis by the use of technology, and channels post the ratings on their FB are provided by this agency ONLY, they have urban based targeted audience because they have to bring advertiser to the channels
4. The only problem I have is their SAMPLE SIZE, I feel it should add more numbers in it, Sample provides k kis waqt kis channel per audience sab say zyada tune in kar rahi hai
5. No worries for TRP because every channel has its audience and every channel has something to offer but I still want my favorite to be there "dil ka sukoon u know"πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ARY made a stupid decision to air it on Tuesdays out of all the days. If this is their big budget show and they need TRPs they shouldve chosen any other day.

No Hina ARY made its decisions vigilantly most of the time, they have their business point of view, they know very well that DeD has entered in its peak phase so till DeD comes to an end Aitraaz will click its major phase, and one never know it may click earlier as well with the audience... business dear sister businessπŸ˜‰