Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Any sightings of a new promo? I want to see a new promo.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ayeronic is AHMAZING! I wait for her reviews now. I loved the way she described the whole "Problematic" scene which many were crying over. BRILLIANT!

You know now I'd really like to see Arjumand reprimanding Wali for being that harsh towards Faraah. But I highly doubt if anyone else would ever know about this entire fuss.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You know now I'd really like to see Arjumand reprimanding Wali for being that harsh towards Faraah. But I highly doubt if anyone else would ever know about this entire fuss.

exactly right because when faraa goes to the haveli it'll be because of the contract so it'll be with her consent so let's see if arjumand gets to know or not
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aimmy...

yesss

promo is out guys

OMGGG PLEASE UPDATE...
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it started with that "Haunted rest house"Dialogue. Faraa running here and there to get out of that room where Wali has kept her. Then she screams Waliii and they showed Wali holding her in his arms. Then that"Tumhein yaha Malika bna k nahi laya gya hai"scene๐Ÿ˜‰. At last they showed Faara sitting beside Agha jaan while Wali is giving her a smile(Obviously his victory smile)๐Ÿ˜†
The last line was "Tumhein aik achi poti hone ki acting karni hai"Or something like that. And then faraa throwing the pillow and saying I hate you Wali.

That's all as I've watched it just for once๐Ÿ˜†

btw half of the promo is from that initial promos
gande log
aik poora fresh promo bhi nahi de sakte ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ..Aimmy... - 9 years ago
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new promo just before MOL played out it's the same initial "haunted house" promo of Wali & Farrah, only difference they ended it where Faarah says "i hate u wali" i think at 14 seconds it ended
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ji5y9_diyar-e-dil-promo-3-new-drama-hum-tv-2015_music

and just before end with Faarah's "hate u" dialogue there is dialogue of Wali in it ...
wali says something like tum jab tak yahan ho aghaa jaan k samnay u have to act like a "farman bardaar aur mohabbat karnay wali poti"
ridaanur thumbnail

it started with that "Haunted rest house"Dialogue. Faraa running here and there to get out of that room where Wali has kept her. Then she screams Waliii and they showed Wali holding her in his arms. Then that"Tumhein yaha Malika bna k nahi laya gya hai"scene๐Ÿ˜‰. At last they showed Faara sitting beside Agha jaan while Wali is giving her a smile(Obviously his victory smile)๐Ÿ˜†

The last line was "Tumhein aik achi poti hone ki acting karni hai"Or something like that. And then faraa throwing the pillow and saying I hate you Wali.

gande log

oh yess promo has that shout of Faarah after getting stucked and shouting "WALIII" and then that fall on Wali ๐Ÿ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

gande log

Thanks aimmy for the promo update...

cant wait for tuesday nw...
ridaanur thumbnail
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jkkpf_diyar-e-dil-promo_fun

the scene at 13 sec included in this week promo
lovefk thumbnail
NEXT EPISODE MOST PROMO SCENES IM SOOO HAPPYYY WOW CANT WAIT I'm really eager for that scene though where he comes close to her in his business attire and then walks away I can't wait to know the story behind that scene