Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManhaAshvik thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just get busy with other stuff then one day you'll realize its Tuesday 😉 trust me it helps :p
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's the weekend already and soon Tuesday will come can't wait when you don't think about it too much it's so much better last week I kept obsessing and I felt like Tuesday came after a century or something this week it's so much better
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAYEEE... Mene dekh liya ... Kitna maze ka episode tha.. UFFF... The way he says 'Tum meri biwi ho ' n ' main apni biwi se baat kar raha hoon ' ?. MERI TOH DEATH HI HOGAYI YAAAR KASAM SE

Plus the way he enters her house.. N the way he is feeling bechain to go n meet her.. N the way he says 'hat jaiye' to Razia.. N the way he reacts when she says k us k sar mein dard horaha hai so she won't meet him.. Razia bechari k pairon se toh zameen hi nikal gayi Wali ko dekh k 🤣.. The way he goes up towards her room.. Hayeee...

Normally toh mujhe bura feel hona chahye tha Faara k liye.. Coz us k angle se dekhein toh bura hua uske saath.. BUT BUT BUT.. Jab main sochti hun k wo Wali k paaspohanch kar kis JANNAT mein ajayegi toh saare fears khatam.. WALI SUHAIB KHAN possesses ALL RIGHTS on her... UFFF !!! Plus he keeps telling her jump out of the car n keeps speeding up ... It was howlarious ... But ☺️❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now coming to Faara, man.. She behaved like a PUNCHING BAG directed towards Ruhina ( Don't feel like calling her Ruhi the way Behroz used to do so 🤔 ) , Maami n Maama... UFFF... Shabash Ladki !! You go girl !!!
Her dialogues though... Made me FEEL for her A LOT .. Kitna bura laga hoga usey k uski ijazat k bina they asked for property.. She felt that her OWN mother betrayed her !! This is such a pain !

BUT I am GALD FINALLY she did it !!! It was SO important for her to REALIZE what is happening to her family ki mihabbat ki aad mein. And I am glad that this happened, and Wali Sahab agaye Faara ko le jaane apne saath.. KIA PERFECT TIMING THI ... RESCUE kia hai bande ne apni bandi ko ❤️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Friday night..Feel so bored...

Watch jugnoo

Its hilarious

A very welcome break on friday night
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovefk

It's the weekend already and soon Tuesday will come can't wait when you don't think about it too much it's so much better last week I kept obsessing and I felt like Tuesday came after a century or something this week it's so much better

Agree! Its better not to count days!
This week has gone by pretty fast
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

HAYEEE... Mene dekh liya ... Kitna maze ka episode tha.. UFFF... The way he says 'Tum meri biwi ho ' n ' main apni biwi se baat kar raha hoon ' ?. MERI TOH DEATH HI HOGAYI YAAAR KASAM SE

Plus the way he enters her house.. N the way he is feeling bechain to go n meet her.. N the way he says 'hat jaiye' to Razia.. N the way he reacts when she says k us k sar mein dard horaha hai so she won't meet him.. Razia bechari k pairon se toh zameen hi nikal gayi Wali ko dekh k 🤣.. The way he goes up towards her room.. Hayeee...

Normally toh mujhe bura feel hona chahye tha Faara k liye.. Coz us k angle se dekhein toh bura hua uske saath.. BUT BUT BUT.. Jab main sochti hun k wo Wali k paaspohanch kar kis JANNAT mein ajayegi toh saare fears khatam.. WALI SUHAIB KHAN possesses ALL RIGHTS on her... UFFF !!! Plus he keeps telling her jump out of the car n keeps speeding up ... It was howlarious ... But ☺️❤️

Ash..
u watched all the episode edi..
welcome to the club re... 🤗

Love ur review...
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"Right, so, truth be told I didn't quite see Wali's forced-entry and kidnap scene as the nuclear apocalypse on human/women's rights as many are up in arms about. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on board with The Cause' but equally do not feel that artistic merit needs to tread paths of safety in order to shape society for better, at all times. This is a drama, it is a form of art and expression; ergo, there will inevitably be uncomfortable aspects depicted in certain characters while the author/screenwriter/director explores the spectrum of the human condition in a variety of ways. The very fact that they have provoked such a passionate response from so many viewers demonstrates just how successful they have been in their dramatic aims."

"In terms of positive and negative traits, there is a bit of everything in everyone; that Wali has evolved into a more angry and unreasonable man (we've been through the whys and hows) towards Faarah is his cross to bear. Let's not jump to conclusions and raise our pitchforks too liberally. No doubt they're heavy and I don't enjoy the prospect of entering my terrifying shed. Also, let's put it this way: is emotional captivity and torture any better than physical coercion and/or abuse? Does the gender of the torturer alter the significance of abuse meted-out? Does it lessen the gravity of the offence if they're the infallible mother wearing a God-awful sari and bad attitude or estranged husband wearing a black leather jacket and brandishing a gun which they've playfully named after an assassinated Shakespearean character? It's tough to make such judgements on the sufferer's behalf, and such a decision belongs to the sufferer alone. Faarah, I'm proud to say, has finally made a stand against everyone. This includes Wali and praise the Lord, at no point did she comply meekly or cry helplessly into her embroidered handkerchief or pillowcase. That is where the focus should be, on Faarah's steely strength of resolve as opposed to Wali's over-assertive approach to saving Agha Jaan. I'm proud of Faarah and just hope she is true to herself as the rest of this story unfolds."

"A huge part of me wants Arjumand to unleash on Wali the most vigorous slap-storm she can muster up within those regal, elegant hands of hers. Followed neatly by one question: "what if someone did that to Zarminay?". Yep. Also, that lovely relationship shown between Wali and Zarminay is a way of reminding the audience that Wali is, on the whole, a very loving and caring character; and, not in fact the rude and angry ogre we later meet."

-Ayeronic's comment on review of episode 21 on dramapakistani.net

Boy! I'm becoming a fan of this reader's reviews.. so spot on! 👏 Her entire review, or should I say comment, is brilliant but these are a few parts that I found worth sharing. 😳

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ayeronic is AHMAZING! I wait for her reviews now. I loved the way she described the whole "Problematic" scene which many were crying over. BRILLIANT!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That review is actually on point makes so much sense