U r in mayoon 😲
Mubarakaan for ur wedding 😳

Thank you ji!

Shabz, Mayon mein baat karna mana hai kya? :P
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Btw, I'm not against Wali at all. He's my jaan. <3 I'm just not satisfied with the shot of Faraah falling on her back like that. And what's up with people hating Wali for just one incident?

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

The Farah falling on floor and Wali dragging her up could've been avoided and those few seconds are the most unsettling for me. Had not been for them, the episode would've been PERFECT!

we who had idea of the plot already because of novel, are finding the Fall & Drag difficult to digest and the reason is probably the Drastic Change... in novel those were just fears of Faarah and here Wali actually doing that..., otherwise in the scene it was just to show Faarah's resistance and it was there for few seconds only
@bold: why man??😲 Hating is OVER-REACTION now, did he go for something WRONG with her yet?🀬 even the BELOVED Mamu Jaan mentioned that Faarah is SAFE with Wali because he can throw his life away just for her safety "u know GHERAT & IZZAT"
picture STILL has NOT revealed that WHY HE TOOK HER WITH HIM
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah tell me about itits on Saturday

Congratulations hina πŸ˜ƒ
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay I take my words back I can't enjoy the wait I'm as anxious as ever and I need the next episode I'm going to hum headquarters to steal all episodes

Originally posted by: brainychild92

its like the mehndi/sangeet ceremony, which according to my grandparents is not important as it is an hindu/indian function and has nothing to do with islam, but when has that ever stopped anyone..lol

traditionally the girl would be sat down and put mehndi/henna on her hands/feet and she would be put there for days, marking the beginning of her wedding. In these days, she was not to do any work and there would be a bunch of band baaja around her.

Nowadays, she's either in school or working or does not have vele friends and relatives so its a bit different. For my cousin's Mayoon, it was the night before her mehndi and we all put mehndi at 11pm and sang/danced before then. Then we woke up around 10-11A for her 1p appointment and did not see her till 8-9pm at the actual mehndi function..but this pakistani wedding was also in the states, so I don't know how different it is in different countries with different cultures.

Yeah, its not even a part of our religion so we dont follow it that strictly. Its just a fun gathering where we put on haldi and oil and sing songs bas. I dont have any restrictions or anything. I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want. πŸ˜†
Javz, I love you for these caps! Make sure they are posted in the picture gallery!
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Whoever is bashing on hum page for wali forcefulness.they should see other dramas 🀒-

EXACTLY
and here he is doing it for a REASON not for his so called MALE EGO
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Okay I take my words back I can't enjoy the wait I'm as anxious as ever and I need the next episode I'm going to hum headquarters to steal all episodes

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Congratulations hina πŸ˜ƒ

Thank youyaar😳
what happened to the speed of this AT?! :(