Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
last night some one got so much involved in DeD that he tweeted
"i'll name my son Wali "😆
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Btw, I'm not against Wali at all. He's my jaan. <3 I'm just not satisfied with the shot of Faraah falling on her back like that. And what's up with people hating Wali for just one incident? We all saw how Wali reacted in these four years.. he was calm, collective, cool, mature, friendly, polite. He was always the one to reach Faraah first and give their relationship and her some time. This time it was the situation that made him do so. I don't get this people judging his personality just by one scene Besides, he did say to Faraah that he wanted to talk to her. But she didn't even listen to him. She reacted quite irrationally. It was the spur of the moment.. and do we honestly think that if Wali would have told Faraah that AJ is extremely ill and wants to see her, Faraah would have believed him? I think no! She's still under some absolute misconceptions and this time it is coupled with depression, betrayal, anger, pain. Both of them were having their own share of problems and somebody had to react. And it was Wali because he was the one who wanted to take her to Agha Jaan. Kisi na kisi tarhan he had to take her to AJ and since she wasn't ready to listen to what he had to say, he resorted to zabardasti.

He's justified in doing what he did. Bas! 😆

I get It everyone's entitled to their own opinions but then something that is massively irritating me is that people are turning it Inn to gender wars I saw so many reviews which say haww he manhandled a woman bla bla but then there's a bigger picture here
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The biggest loopholes in this DeD is they keep calling the city Peshawar when it's clear that they have shot the serial in more northern parts. Also, they have shot Ruhi/Faraah/Behroze scenes in Karachi and call it Lahore. 😆 Hum inko bewaqoof nazar atey hain? 😆😆

I have no idea about any of the locales so this isn't bothering me at all ahah also the place skardu if I'm not wrong is so gorgeous wow I'm would really love to visit it someday
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can i dream about some emotional kind of Promo by HUM this week, which have Wali talking about deal and Faarah in front of Aghaa Jaan and BG Persian lyrics "Goyan k Ishq..." with music
i know it's IMPOSSIBLE
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ithe aa! Jhappi paa! ðŸĪ—

awww ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Word Count: 1

lovefk thumbnail
Also one thing I'd like to share one dialogue I loved in the episode was when faraa says Wali gaadi ahista chalao I don't know why but I just loved It the way she delivered it
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I get It everyone's entitled to their own opinions but then something that is massively irritating me is that people are turning it Inn to gender wars I saw so many reviews which say haww he manhandled a woman bla bla but then there's a bigger picture here

I KNOWWW! Like why do people have to act like some human rights champion. Keep your woman rights champion thingy aside and treat the serial like entertainment. Why be serious and so judgemental for characters? It doesn't even matter. Bit of analysis is fine lekin these gender wars and talking about physical abuse.. seriously? We've seen much worse in our dramas these days. DeD is still free of twists like harassment, second marriages, literal physical abuse on women. All in all, it's a light hearted drama which we should enjoy.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wali and faraah scenes were shot in Lahore as okb mentioned in his post. But yes maami n mamu n ruhi scenes were in khi.
Skardu is so blessed with beauty but they shot in baltistan too.
I finally able to watch yesterday's episode today .
Oh my my tigress faraah wali khan what a cut to cut reply she gave to zohra mami n mamu. N ruhi ki tu Baja daali meri faraah NE ðŸĪŠ sadqe jaawa merei Farah k
N wafa scenes sooo loved it. I watched last 11 mins on a loop. ufff my sher n my sherni.
Okb and Maya stole the show .literally many people were so apprehensive when they casted I m soo proud of them.. N kitne haq se wali went into her room the oozing chemistry ufff..
I can't wait for next week...
Some appreciation for arjumand and zarmeenay too.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

oye Fara ko chod, when is your nikah, is it only nikah, no Rukhsati? Zalim samaj 😆

Yeah tell me about it its on Saturday
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whoever is bashing on hum page for wali forcefulness.they should see other dramas ðŸĪĒ
Wali is after all Man of the house.even razia said sahab aye hain. She used to say these words for behroz.. Wali waited for four years n after all faraah is her wife. I don't like violence too but when 7 lacs disappeared he was still quiet.
Ppl bash every time I m fed up -_______-