Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
so...yeah! While I did enjoy the episode and eagerly looking forward to the next, I don't have that restless excitement for it which I had gotten last week. Maybe it's just PMS πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

aren't threads meant for fangirling and discussions? What's so lucky about it yaar? πŸ˜†

not every actor ..like it was ok fangirling over imran n alvida thread but not zahid ..thats why i said u guys are lucky so now sshhh and enjoy πŸ˜‰
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mais bas main kuch baaton ko dil pr leti hon so just ignore :)))
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am loving the title of the threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yaaarrr...ab agli epi ka wait karo ..😭😭...
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so...yeah! While I did enjoy the episode and eagerly looking forward to the next, I don't have that restless excitement for it which I had gotten last week. Maybe it's just PMS πŸ˜†

my restlessness has taken a calmer form in the sense now I know everything that will happen will be solely Wali faraa no ruhi no moeez no zohra and bla bla hence I'm super duper excited for their love story part I don't know if this makes sense at all haha but my need for next week already is still there but now I'm gonna enjoy the waitπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: iSakeena

not every actor ..like it was ok fangirling over imran n alvida thread but not zahid ..thats why i said u guys are lucky so now sshhh and enjoy πŸ˜‰

Lol it was nothing like that, we fangirled over Zahid more than Imran there
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 21:

So now that I have come to the conclusion that one
disturbing shot shouldn't take away the awesomeness of the entire
episode, here I am with my yet another long review about the episode.

FARAH!
FARAH! FARAH! You effin' BEAUTY! MY GIRL! My tigress! I LOVE YOU SO SO
SO MUCH! UFFF!! She spoke, she finally spoke and MY GOD! Kya boli hai!
Seriously, I was cheering for her when she legit told EVERYONE off
around her. Ruhi, Tajamul, AND JO ZOHRA KO SUNAI HAI WO TOU MATLAB EPIC
THA! πŸ‘

Farah's
fault was lay in the fact that she observed all the wrong things
happening around her but she didn't protest against them. Her conscience
did prick her, making her say something or the other when things
started going too far but she was always made to shut up. But enough is
enough. God, I loved every single word that came out Farah's mouth
today. She didn't spare anything. That is what I love about this girl,
there's no hint of hypocrisy within her. She says what she means and
means what she says. With her at least one can be sure that she isn't
lying to cover something. Yeah, she used to avoid confrontation for the
peace of everyone but seriously, there is a line which shouldn't be
crossed.

Farah's disbelief that her very own MOTHER could use her
like this was so spot on. She couldn't even react properly when
Arjumand asked about her say in the demanding of property share. She was
stunned to silence. But that silence was followed by such bagiar laggi
lipti wale harsh words. She was frustrated and annoyed and one could
feel for her when she said, "main apni zindagi se tang agayi hoon!"
What is specially worth mentioning is that she blamed both Agha Jaan
and Ruhi for her state. Agha Jaan because she still under the impression
that he is using her against Ruhi and Ruhi because...Farah andhi nahin
hai.

I loved how none of Ruhi's words worked on Farah this time
and she refused to be emotionally blackmailed into submission. Farah,
for the first time in many years, was acting like her father's daughter
again. Oh, I can just go on and on about all the things she said to Ruhi
and how her patience had legit snapped. Ruhi tou end tak tried to play
the victim card but seriously, how is she a victim? How can she blame
Farah for acting out like that? For once Farah didn't even care about
Ruhi and I am glad for that. Ruhi is so used to having her own way that
Farah not listening to her and standing her ground was something Ruhi
should definitely witness. Hadd hoti hai, she is the supposed adult of
the house yet all her tantrums mirror that of a 8 year old child.

One of my fav lines said by Farah was, 'Aapne meri zid aur khudsari dekhi kahan hai.'
How truly she stood by her words. Though it was evident that Ruhi
leaving her alone in the house had visibly shaken and disturbed her but
she didn't once try to reach out for Ruhi. I loved, loved the way
Farah's depression was shown. There were dark circles under her eyes
and she looked so pale and weak walking through the house. For more
than a week she was locked in the house and barely eating enough, not
sleeping well and having all kinds of negative thoughts. Plus that
disbelief that her own mother could punish her so harshly that she left
her on her own and went to another city altogether. Farah was never
really mentally at peace with herself but this incident tou shook her to
the very core.

Oh, and that snide remark at Ruhi! Ruhi might
allow people to badmouth her husband but be careful saying anything
about Farah's father in front of her. Ruhi not only failed Behroze in
his life but in his death as well. And I ain't even surprised.

Razia. You walked on egg shells but kudos to you for not giving up on Farah πŸ˜†

My
heart sank when doctor said Agha Jaan has mostly a year to live now.
That was unexpected and heart wrenching cuz AGHA JAAN! NOO!! YOU CAN'T
LEAVE US!! But it was given. The man has suffered massive losses and
there's only so much the body can take. And once again it's Wali who has
to bear the burden of this news. There's this very interesting
similarity between Wali and Farah both that they really had to grow up
and leave all their carefree youth behind. They were given burdens to
bear which were bigger than their share and they silently bore with
them.

Zarminey and Wali scene was so beautiful. I just couldn't help noticing how small looked Z in front of her Lala there. Wali trying his best to keep the bad news away from his family and Z getting the silent news from his behavior that hope for AJ was very less...it was too sad to watch. Z had always been close to her Agha Jaan so her fear of losing him is great and she can't mask it well like Wali who chooses to take it all silently than show his worry to anyone. Z always reaches out for reassurance and strength while Wali is the one lending the support than seeking it.

And Agha Jaan tou had gotten so silent and weak. The only thing he wants is for Farah to get over her misconceptions and misunderstandings and he can't even talk about it. Kis moonh se kuch kahen kisi ko? He kept showering his love and attention on Farah in hopes of her realizing his love. He legit fought against Arjumand and everyone's wishes to care for Farah but Farah ended up being the one demanding all ties be severed. His pain and hurt is too much to bear. Had Wali not overheard his self-talk, I doubt AJ would've uttered Farah's name in front of his family again.

Which brings us to Wali snapping. I am still a bit unsettled about it because one phone call before barging in wouldn't have hurt Wali Suhaib Khan. One failed phone call would've been enough. Just...something before going in the room and dragging her out. KHAIR! How AHMAZINGLY shot was that scene though. Farah, despite all her depression, the way she lashed out at Wali and ek dum ankhon mein ankhen daal ke demanding that he leave her room was superb! And Wali being Wali, didn't care one bit for it and dragged her out. I didn't quite like Wali's utter disregard for Farah because man, those jumps and slams and falling would've hurt a lot! Plus his grip was merciless.

What was amazing was Wali calling Tajamul "Mamu Jaan" 🀣 HILARIOUS! Even in his anger he didn't forget his sarcasm. And Farah tou didn't stop fighting till the end. That shot of her hitting Wali's hand was weirdly adorable πŸ˜† I liked the car ride more than the whole dragging kidnapping. Because Wali had calmed down a little and was offering her all kinds of unkind and threatening consolations. That whole "tum mere saath jaa rahi ho, zinda, murda, ya apahij" line was quite awesome. And ultimately it was Farah who gave up and clutched her head in helplessness while Wali smirked in a self satisfying manner. So yeah, morally I am against the kidnapping fiasco but I would be lying if i say I didn't completely enjoy it πŸ˜†

Precap is once again amazing and left me screaming, is it next week yet?

Very nice review
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 21:

So now that I have come to the conclusion that one disturbing shot shouldn't take away the awesomeness of the entire episode, here I am with my yet another long review about the episode.

FARAH! FARAH! FARAH! You effin' BEAUTY! MY GIRL! My tigress! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH! UFFF!! She spoke, she finally spoke and MY GOD! Kya boli hai! Seriously, I was cheering for her when she legit told EVERYONE off around her. Ruhi, Tajamul, AND JO ZOHRA KO SUNAI HAI WO TOU MATLAB EPIC THA! πŸ‘

Farah's fault was lay in the fact that she observed all the wrong things happening around her but she didn't protest against them. Her conscience did prick her, making her say something or the other when things started going too far but she was always made to shut up. But enough is enough. God, I loved every single word that came out Farah's mouth today. She didn't spare anything. That is what I love about this girl, there's no hint of hypocrisy within her. She says what she means and means what she says. With her at least one can be sure that she isn't lying to cover something. Yeah, she used to avoid confrontation for the peace of everyone but seriously, there is a line which shouldn't be crossed.

Farah's disbelief that her very own MOTHER could use her like this was so spot on. She couldn't even react properly when Arjumand asked about her say in the demanding of property share. She was stunned to silence. But that silence was followed by such bagiar laggi lipti wale harsh words. She was frustrated and annoyed and one could feel for her when she said, "main apni zindagi se tang agayi hoon!" What is specially worth mentioning is that she blamed both Agha Jaan and Ruhi for her state. Agha Jaan because she still under the impression that he is using her against Ruhi and Ruhi because...Farah andhi nahin hai.

I loved how none of Ruhi's words worked on Farah this time and she refused to be emotionally blackmailed into submission. Farah, for the first time in many years, was acting like her father's daughter again. Oh, I can just go on and on about all the things she said to Ruhi and how her patience had legit snapped. Ruhi tou end tak tried to play the victim card but seriously, how is she a victim? How can she blame Farah for acting out like that? For once Farah didn't even care about Ruhi and I am glad for that. Ruhi is so used to having her own way that Farah not listening to her and standing her ground was something Ruhi should definitely witness. Hadd hoti hai, she is the supposed adult of the house yet all her tantrums mirror that of a 8 year old child.

One of my fav lines said by Farah was, 'Aapne meri zid aur khudsari dekhi kahan hai.' How truly she stood by her words. Though it was evident that Ruhi leaving her alone in the house had visibly shaken and disturbed her but she didn't once try to reach out for Ruhi. I loved, loved the way Farah's depression was shown. There were dark circles under her eyes and she looked so pale and weak walking through the house. For more than a week she was locked in the house and barely eating enough, not sleeping well and having all kinds of negative thoughts. Plus that disbelief that her own mother could punish her so harshly that she left her on her own and went to another city altogether. Farah was never really mentally at peace with herself but this incident tou shook her to the very core.

Oh, and that snide remark at Ruhi! Ruhi might allow people to badmouth her husband but be careful saying anything about Farah's father in front of her. Ruhi not only failed Behroze in his life but in his death as well. And I ain't even surprised.

Razia. You walked on egg shells but kudos to you for not giving up on Farah πŸ˜†

My heart sank when doctor said Agha Jaan has mostly a year to live now. That was unexpected and heart wrenching cuz AGHA JAAN! NOO!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!! But it was given. The man has suffered massive losses and there's only so much the body can take. And once again it's Wali who has to bear the burden of this news. There's this very interesting similarity between Wali and Farah both that they really had to grow up and leave all their carefree youth behind. They were given burdens to bear which were bigger than their share and they silently bore with them.

Zarminey and Wali scene was so beautiful. I just couldn't help noticing how small looked Z in front of her Lala there. Wali trying his best to keep the bad news away from his family and Z getting the silent news from his behavior that hope for AJ was very less...it was too sad to watch. Z had always been close to her Agha Jaan so her fear of losing him is great and she can't mask it well like Wali who chooses to take it all silently than show his worry to anyone. Z always reaches out for reassurance and strength while Wali is the one lending the support than seeking it.

And Agha Jaan tou had gotten so silent and weak. The only thing he wants is for Farah to get over her misconceptions and misunderstandings and he can't even talk about it. Kis moonh se kuch kahen kisi ko? He kept showering his love and attention on Farah in hopes of her realizing his love. He legit fought against Arjumand and everyone's wishes to care for Farah but Farah ended up being the one demanding all ties be severed. His pain and hurt is too much to bear. Had Wali not overheard his self-talk, I doubt AJ would've uttered Farah's name in front of his family again.

Which brings us to Wali snapping. I am still a bit unsettled about it because one phone call before barging in wouldn't have hurt Wali Suhaib Khan. One failed phone call would've been enough. Just...something before going in the room and dragging her out. KHAIR! How AHMAZINGLY shot was that scene though. Farah, despite all her depression, the way she lashed out at Wali and ek dum ankhon mein ankhen daal ke demanding that he leave her room was superb! And Wali being Wali, didn't care one bit for it and dragged her out. I didn't quite like Wali's utter disregard for Farah because man, those jumps and slams and falling would've hurt a lot! Plus his grip was merciless.

What was amazing was Wali calling Tajamul "Mamu Jaan" 🀣 HILARIOUS! Even in his anger he didn't forget his sarcasm. And Farah tou didn't stop fighting till the end. That shot of her hitting Wali's hand was weirdly adorable πŸ˜† I liked the car ride more than the whole dragging kidnapping. Because Wali had calmed down a little and was offering her all kinds of unkind and threatening consolations. That whole "tum mere saath jaa rahi ho, zinda, murda, ya apahij" line was quite awesome. And ultimately it was Farah who gave up and clutched her head in helplessness while Wali smirked in a self satisfying manner. So yeah, morally I am against the kidnapping fiasco but I would be lying if i say I didn't completely enjoy it πŸ˜†

Precap is once again amazing and left me screaming, is it next week yet?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review ❀️
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iSakeena

@Mais bas main kuch baaton ko dil pr leti hon so just ignore :)))

Ithe aa! Jhappi paa! πŸ€—
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow what an episode.. finally fharra spoke up
those mama mammi was misusing her innocence ..
damn wali..
seriously he looks good with beard and all without it he looks like chusa hua aam.