Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@zaya & lovleydreamer vms bane hain wait tora sa lol
Zayaaa har su bss tu toh pakaa hai bt mujeee manchala see bachaaa looo ๐Ÿ˜† sorry yar bulkul motivation nahi mil rahi abi us song ko ley k, chalooo tore se aur scenes ajaye phir agar I feel motivated toh us pe bi banao gi ๐Ÿ˜‰
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Farah locks herself in the house. A week has pasted. Agha Jaan doesn't have a lot of time to live. Wali doesn't tell the family. Zarminay asks Wali about Agha Jaan and Wali tries to reassure her (it was a heartfelt scene). Wali overhears Agha Jaan talking to himself, in a self loathing tone, about how he doesn't want to die his granddaughter hating him and not knowing about his love for her. Wali decides to go to Lahore.
Popo. thumbnail
Walii ko aya gusaaa hero exit kya hai ghar se ๐Ÿ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 26javey

She doesn't see anything beyond money. She doesn't see how emotionally drained her daughter has become. Truly selfish.

exactly.. what kind of mother she is.. i m feeling bad for fara, i loved how she stood up for behroze when mami tried to insult him..k. all now fara needs to believe AJ's love otherwise sh is back on track.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Farah locks herself in the house. A week has pasted. Agha Jaan doesn't have a lot of time to live. Wali doesn't tell the family. Zarminay asks Wali about Agha Jaan and Wali tries to reassure her (it was a heartfelt scene). Wali overhears Agha Jaan talking to himself, in a self loathing tone, about how he doesn't want to die his granddaughter hating him and not knowing about his love for her. Wali decides to go to Lahore.

noticed Wali's attitude when leaving haveli.. full in anger๐Ÿ˜ƒ
26javey thumbnail
Moeez clearly doesn't love Farah as much as he claims. He sat there idle while his mom bad mouthed her and refused to check up on her. He didn't even try.
There's a possibility he failed so he isn't trying again.
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

noticed Wali's attitude when leaving haveli.. full in anger๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Obi is such a great actor, the transition from anguish to anger was beautiful.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Moeez clearly doesn't love Farah as much as he claims. He sat there idle while his mom bad mouthed her and refused to check up on her. He didn't even try.

that was not moez, that was his bro
Popo. thumbnail

I think moeez is not in lahore in the last episode he mentioned he was going somewhere
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

I think moeez is not in lahore in the last episode he mentioned he was going somewhere

I thought that was Moeez in the red shirt :/