Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Pata nahin tumein kya kya pasand hai 😆

I used to be the Abida Parveen of my school. By which I mean, at functions and all I used to dress up as Abida Parveen and perform on her kalaams. BY THAT I mean her song would play in the BG and I would sit in her style and mouth the lyrics with all the hand gestures and expressions and the whole shaking of the head so that my chote chote baal moved left right, left right...used to wear my brother's clothes for the item

aaah...good times, good times..

I'm sadist bachpan se hi 😆 And yes, I didn't like Chaap Tilak. Koi ek lyric samajh nahin ayi mujhe tou how can I connect to it? This is the problem.. I can understand only three languages: Urdu, English and Memoni. Ab memoni mein songs tou hote nahin hai so I'm used to Urdu and English songs. Since you're exploring Pakistani songs these days.. I've got a few more suggestions: Bilal Khan's Bachana and Tou Kya Hua. Daam and Jackson Heights's OST. Also, Asim Azhar's Sunlay. Soundcloud ki playlist khol ke bethi hoon 😆

Seriously!? Curly hain baal? 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

OMGG! You girls have been busy! 😲

You guys really do take a challenge to heart! 😆😆

It's not about taking a challenge to heart. Actually it's because I'm velli right now. 😆 Yeh tou Allah bhala karey Sindh government aur Qaim Ali Shah ka ke they've extended the summer break for one more week here. Otherwise, I'd have been busy rote learning my Pakistan studies or Islamist notes. 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Since our sole purpose is spamming, I'm sharing some of the hilarious dialogues I remember from AZ.

Aunn: Aur shauhar ki naak pe paon maarna gustaakhi hoti hai. Gunaah milega tumhe, jahaan'num mein jaaogi tum.

Zara: Yeh tumne kahaan suna?

Aunn: Jumme ke khutbe mein 🤣🤣

There's this other one:

Jamshed (Zara's dad): Bohat laad se paala hai humne Zara ko. Ab yeh tumhari zimedaari hai

Aunn: Usay paalne ki? 🤣

LMAO!!! 🤣🤣
Epic I can't wait to watch this!

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

It's not about taking a challenge to heart. Actually it's because I'm velli right now. 😆 Yeh tou Allah bhala karey Sindh government aur Qaim Ali Shah ka ke they've extended the summer break for one more week here. Otherwise, I'd have been busy rote learning my Pakistan studies or Islamist notes. 😆

Shukar hai your off then 😆😆
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im Back..
@mais and @Zaya
where u guys from ?

btw what is memoni language ?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

seduction level - Aunn.

I really wanna see the BTS of this scene! There's now way they shot this without bursting into uncontrollable laughter! 🤣

OMGGG! MARDALA Like literally rolling on the floor laughing 🤣🤣🤣

I'm Pakka going to start watching tonight!

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Shukar hai your off then 😆😆

Next Tuesday se schools are re-opening. And with CIEs looming over my head like some monster this year, I'll hardly get time from September. I SO wish they would air DeD on weekends.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm sadist bachpan se hi 😆 And yes, I didn't like Chaap Tilak. Koi ek lyric samajh nahin ayi mujhe tou how can I connect to it? This is the problem.. I can understand only three languages: Urdu, English and Memoni. Ab memoni mein songs tou hote nahin hai so I'm used to Urdu and English songs. Since you're exploring Pakistani songs these days.. I've got a few more suggestions: Bilal Khan's Bachana and Tou Kya Hua. Daam and Jackson Heights's OST. Also, Asim Azhar's Sunlay. Soundcloud ki playlist khol ke bethi hoon 😆

Seriously!? Curly hain baal? 😆

I think I will stop suggesting you anything now 😆 Let's just stick to DeD cuz at least we have THAT in common xD

I am a Memon by cast but I didn't know Memoni is a language. I like Tou Kya Hua and Bachana I make fun on cuz ainvayi masti 😆 Laiyyan Laiyyan I had loved even before it was used as JH's OST. Baqi sunti hoon baad mein. Saving them for later 😆

haan...curly baal hain :P Not completely but straight, wavy ka mixture hain..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

^ LOL! 🤣 He wished her in the bathroom 😆

Aap log toh mujhe Obi se pyaar karwaake hi chorenge! See I've already changed from Okb to Obi!

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Im Back..

@mais and @Zaya
where u guys from ?

btw what is memoni language ?

I'm from Karachi, Pakistan. Memoni is a caste language like there are others Punjabi, Pushto, Sindhi etc. 😊