Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

unstoppable, unbeatablesmiley40smiley40

Xtra words lelo

Finally a deserving and absolute mind blowing drama getting the highest ratings. smiley42

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Fahad is so brilliant as Mustafa, the subtle transitions from funny to insecure to sad and then so much in love, I believe very few actors can be so convincing. Also, his performance is so composed that I think for the first time a male lead has not yelled or shown blood shot bhayanak eyes at anger through half of the drama. He deserves every applause.

Similarly Emmad irfani is brilliant, he makes you despise Adeel from your guts, he makes you understand that narcissism and insecurity is a real life problem and can be rooted in men who has been the exemplary figure in their household. He also makes you believe that money, power and beautiful women does not make anyone happy, the fact that he reveals how Rubab disgusts him and he is forced to pretend his love, Natasha being appalled that how he can lie with that much conviction, everything about Adeel is loath some, yet you know he is not evil and if he redeems himself all the ladies out there will forgive him.

Hania is amazing too, at some parts I feel she is mumbling words, sometimes I do not understand what she says but only draw back is her character is a female lead who can do no wrong and I am glad she is still interesting to watch, otherwise by 23rd episode I would forward every mahaan female lead scenes and focus on the psychos in the drama for fun. Recently ARY has been amazing, first Noor Bano and now Jeena, all worthy female leads who are not cringe and crying all the time.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

did Adeel and Natasha finally take the plunge into the land of "what happens behind closed door stays closed doors" ???

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

did Adeel and Natasha finally take the plunge into the land of "what happens behind closed door stays closed doors" ???

I guess so.. Finally they gave each other some good haseen dard smiley43smiley42smiley37

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I guess so.. Finally they gave each other some good haseen dard smiley43smiley42smiley37

Post-coitus Adeel

some more words

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

No spoilers in the interview, she. didnt talk about 7 stages. So I think thats a badar invention. She was focused on the parenting part, love heals and Mustafa's unconventional success route

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Why would sharjeena tell her parents Mustafa was accused of stealing ? I feel like she cohesive just said they decided to be more independent and get their own place now that Mustafa has a job

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I want to see murtaza and shaggy arguing

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Natasha looked nice in the restaurant scene